Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,763 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria (9439 Views)

Fast Track Your Career With Itil Certification Exam / Itil Certification / Does Anyone Has Itil Certification Exams Dump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by Isuata: 6:26pm On May 04, 2009
Hi all
pls i neeed to know some details about this two exams in Nigeria-Abuja. i will like to know if anyone has latest materials on them(dat can be made available to me-thx in advance and God bless you)

-how to register
- where to write the exams
-best practise for takjing the these exams
-general need to know things about the exams
-also if there are the naija short-cuts to passing and achieving the certi's(wouldnt be a bad idea)
generally everytin you guys can share a naija bro on these exams

thx alot guys
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by dexymine: 12:06pm On May 21, 2009
Hello there, I don't really know much about taking PRINCE2 Exam but I can tell you this much for ITIL:

-how to register

Go to any prometric center like First Logic/Afrihub (You may also search google to find other prometric centers). You will be registered there

- where to write the exams

They usually conduct the exams at the centers. Just book a time and pay of course!

-best practise for taking the these exams

Download the study guide and get some reading materials. I have some I could send to your email.

-general need to know things about the exams

I haven't done it so I don't know,

-also if there are the naija short-cuts to passing and achieving the certi's (wouldnt be a bad idea)

There are always dumps, I might also be able to help with that if you call me.

Hope you found some of these useful.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by ODESEREP: 8:05am On May 26, 2009
Please go to the "Project Managers Forum" to get further information on PRINCE2
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by femimat(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2009
Please help me with the materials for ITIL
my mail address is ofemiadebayo78@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by paule: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2009
Guys, i'm ITIL v3 and PRINCE2 certified and i have the latest dump.
U can call 07032030566 or email ezeamama_paul@yahoo.com
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by Rebirth(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by Bowlue: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2009
Guyz pls wat does ITIL stand 4 & wat's about?
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by mindworx: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Bowlue:

Guyz pls wat does ITIL stand 4 & wat's about?

ITIL = Information Technology Infrastructure Library

Bolu, Read this page : http://www.itil-officialsite.com/AboutITIL/WhatisITIL.asp

Did you get my email? Can you send me ur number? 08064512547.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by myestudy: 2:54am On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by onemen: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
i have prince2 and ITIL dumps for more information call 08032318941
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by oye1: 7:51am On Feb 11, 2011
Corporate Gateway Integrated Solutions offers ITIL Training at affordable cost. For more information, please call 07038449120. Our Office is located at;

No 6B Bendel Close
Off Bishop Aboyade Cole,
Beside Addax Petroleum.
Victoria Island Lagos

Maryland Training Office;
No 4A, Maryland Crescent, Maryland
Lagos
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by JayLondon: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2011
It is now much easier to take the PRINCe2 exams in Nigeria. APMG offers exams through British Council office in Nigeria in a few cities. I did my PRINCE2 through PRINCE2 eLearning with the company called Knowledge Train, and as far as I know, they offer the bundle in Nigeria as well which include exam vouchers that you can use to book your PRINCE2 exam in Nigeria. If you need more info, feel free to contact me. Their website is http://www.knowledgetrain.co.uk

Cheers,
Jay
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by HPLN: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
There is a PRINCE2 Accredited ATO in Nigeria now: Harrybaker Professionals. www.harrybakerprofessionals.com. You can contact them on 0802 839 1360.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by olutonie: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2011
JayLondon:

It is now much easier to take the PRINCe2 exams in Nigeria. APMG offers exams through British Council office in Nigeria in a few cities. I did my PRINCE2 through PRINCE2 eLearning with the company called Knowledge Train, and as far as I know, they offer the bundle in Nigeria as well which include exam vouchers that you can use to book your PRINCE2 exam in Nigeria. If you need more info, feel free to contact me. Their website is http://www.knowledgetrain.co.uk

Cheers,
Jay

@jaylondon can you pls help me with some prince 2 materials you used,i will so much appreciate ds.
my address is olutonie@yahoo.com
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by Hellustic(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hii...
i got free ITIL v3 Foundation Exam Lecture Dumps and the Full PDF Glossary of definitions...
send me a a mail n i'll send it to you for free...
pls dont do business with it... call 07082537589
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by dopeboi: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hellustic: Hii...
i got free ITIL v3 Foundation Exam Lecture Dumps and the Full PDF Glossary of definitions...
send me a a mail n i'll send it to you for free...
pls dont do business with it... call 07082537589

Please. Kindly send me the updated dumps ITIL please. I intend writing the exams soon, even though I haven't got a place yet..but I wanna study the dumps first and be prepared when I eventually get to sit for the exams. My e-mail is: bosun0373@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by denzel2009: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
dopeboi:

Please. Kindly send me the updated dumps ITIL please. I intend writing the exams soon, even though I haven't got a place yet..but I wanna study the dumps first and be prepared when I eventually get to sit for the exams. My e-mail is:
Thank you.

Olodo, don't go and read and understand the framework be looking for dumps all over the place and when you get interviews you'll be looking like refuse dump.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by dopeboi: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
denzel2009:

Olodo, don't go and read and understand the framework be looking for dumps all over the place and when you get interviews you'll be looking like refuse dump.

I'm sorry..but do u have reading disability? U don't always have to comment u know..GTFO FOOL!
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by denzel2009: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
dopeboi:

I'm sorry..but do u have reading disability? U don't always have to comment u know..GTFO FOOL!

Maybe I was a bit harsh... I can get you the book to read and understand. You'll enjoy it, as well get the knowledge and pass easily. No need for dumping!
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by dopeboi: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2012
denzel2009:

Maybe I was a bit harsh... I can get you the book to read and understand. You'll enjoy it, as well get the knowledge and pass easily. No need for dumping!

That'd be nice..thank you!
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by sodams007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls kindly send me copy of the ITIL dumps and materials.

Thanks.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by sodams007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls kindly send me copy of the ITIL dumps and materials.@ sodams007@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by Hellustic(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi..
I have the Latest CISA Training Dumps which includes Video Lectures, PDF lectures n Test question and also the training Software..
Goes for little money
contact me on 07082537589 or djhellustic@hotmail.com if interested..

Also have ITIL dumps (Video lectures n PDF lesson n Q&A) which i can give for free if you interested..
Also Have Pmp PDF Lecture Notes n Q&A for just for token

Have a wonderful time
Re: Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria by PAPAWHITE: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Beloved, I am very interested in ITIL & preparing to write the exams. Kindly send me study materials, videos and latest dumps. Thanks.
My email: info2etefia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR / Be Oracle Certified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.