Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal (58460 Views)

Important Reason Women Should Urinate Immediately After Sexual Intercourse / Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up! / Why You Should Urinate Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by joseph1832(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No 11 - Never fart after a meal.

That was how one babe spoilt my mood last month. After a sumptuous meal of beans and FriedPlantain that I cooked because this babe came visiting, we were cuddling and kissing on the couch when she dropped one heavy fart. The thing smell die! Na vex I take use send the werey commot for my house. angry
You dey smooch babe, she mess, you come vex drive am comot for your house? Abeg shey mess suppose to scent?

Me I find wetin you talk very hard to digest oh, because babe wey you dey smooch mess you drive am comot for your kuban O ma se o.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by ril19(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2015
missKiffy:
I am, sometimes it's lipton with milk
ok. tea is lipton thou while milo is chocolate
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by princembah(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2015
I have learnt to stay up for about 2hours after having dinner, because i do have my dinner late at night 10pm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by bimpeolu(f): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Informative. Nice one
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Tonydoo: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2015
When I first saw the post title, I was like... "Okay o, let's hear what they have to say this time o". But to my surprise, the post made so much meaning. Kudos bro. Nice one. Great job. Soo much enlightenment than I thought of at first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by bobkezel(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
Crappy. All these are false. Someone will wake up one day create one stupid ''never-do-these-before-never-do-that-after'' nonsense. Just create one and you will amazed how people believe every crappy sh!t.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by eniabire(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Thanks OP. What re the things we should do after meal, please?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by gynny(f): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Emphysema symptoms can be managed to slow the rate of progression of the disease. click the link below to read more on emphysema and how to prevent it.
http://www.gigihealth.com/emphysema-symptomsemphysema-causes/
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by jbblues24(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2019
So simple and sublime smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him / Teeth Whitening: Share Your Experience / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.