Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Actress Welcomes Baby Boy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actress Welcomes Baby Boy (410 Views)

Transgender Man And His Gay Husband Welcome Baby Boy / My Grandmother Just Gave Birth To A New Baby Boy / Aww! Ebola Survivor Dr. Ada Igonoh Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Welcomes Baby Boy by bobonicez: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke announced moments ago as she welcomed her first child with her husband, Idahosa Linus
Actress and filmmaker Stephanie Okereke-Linus used to be married to former Nigerian soccer player but the pair split and 32 year old- Imo state born beauty remarried on April 21, 2012 in a lavish fairy tale wedding in Paris and months ago the talented actress stepped out rocking her baby bump.
Stephanie shared the good news with a photo on social media caption ‘it’s a boy’ but she's yet to share the new born photos.

In a recent interview with Daylight, Stephanie spoke on how she copes with pregnancy and work, she mentioned that she has gotten a lot of support from her husband as well as her family and friends.
The Dry Movie premiere
"I’m coping fine. God has been good to me" she said, "I am thankful for all the love and support I get from my husband who has made this journey much easier. I’ve also had friends and family who have taken good care of me and I’m thankful to them all. My baby has also been easy on me and hasn’t been giving me much stress."

In addition she said response from people who have been impacted positively by her movies keeps her going. "Most importantly, it’s God’s grace, Passion and determination. Also, the feedback I get from people who have been positively impacted by my works gives me that zeal to push even further".

Stephanie now joins the likes of Uche Jombo, Ufuma Ejenobor, Venita Akpofure and other Nollywood actresses who have been delivered of babies this year.
congratulation Stephanie!

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.org/2015/10/actress-welcomes-baby-boy.html

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Hate Nairalands / 25 Simple Things To Give Up If You Want To Succeed / Be Thankful Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.