Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Counter Thread Few Nigerian Are 'hiphop' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Counter Thread Few Nigerian Are 'hiphop' (480 Views)

Top 50 Gospel Singer That Must Be On Your Playlist (counter Thread) / A Counter Thread Nairalander That Do Hip Hop / Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread Few Nigerian Are 'hiphop' by Ajerry: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Few nigerian deserve to be king of hip hop in nigeria and only one that's able to be king in african hip hop-names already started below....it came to my notice last month i read a post by rapmoney that africa specially nairalanders!dont do real hip hop well i would agree with u on some extent because nobody wan suffer that why afro-beat dey pay pass even if them one suffer na few of them be real hip hop heads... Also the media are not helping the real m.c that do real hip hop atleast we nairaland should learn to listen to cameroun or SA Hip hop guys like hhp,aka,stanley,caspest sark are representing and hold the key to hip hop in africa however,i have this track to prove u wrong that real hip hop head like modenine and tR,uzi, And vector do real hip hop....as he no spoil reach make naija carry last abeg check this track title that is what by a-jerry bashing is allow habi?..
www.naijapals.com/music/A_jerry_that_is_what_A_jerry-47333l
Re: Counter Thread Few Nigerian Are 'hiphop' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ajerry:
Few nigerian deserve to be king of hip hop in nigeria and only one that's able to be king in african hip hop-names already started below....it came to my notice last month i read a post by rapmoney that africa specially nairalanders!dont do real hip hop well i would agree with u on some extent because nobody wan suffer that why afro-beat dey pay pass even if them one suffer na few of them be real hip hop heads... Also the media are not helping the real m.c that do real hip hop atleast we nairaland should learn to listen to cameroun or SA Hip hop guys like hhp,aka,stanley,caspest sark are representing and hold the key to hip hop in africa however,i have this track to prove u wrong that real hip hop head like modenine and tR,uzi, And vector do real hip hop....as he no spoil reach make naija carry last abeg check this track title that is what by a-jerry bashing is allow habi?..

www.dnbshare.com/download/A-jerry-that_is_what.Bmp3.mp3.html

www.nairaland.com/2636325/nigeria-best-rappers-worst-hip-hop by runzlord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Heard Eminems Rap God? Listen To A Nigerian Rapper Nail The Beat / #myoutdoor Light Became A Mass Grave For Insects / DJ Slayer Releases New Year Jamz - Gba-sibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.