Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

ACSP Certificate From Apple To Get Apple Store Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACSP Certificate From Apple To Get Apple Store Job (407 Views)

Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE / How To Get A Professional Certificate From UK Without Travelling Or Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACSP Certificate From Apple To Get Apple Store Job by zzdravkin: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Apple start asking for certificates, beside ACSP which one you can recommend? From my personal experience I will recommend you to have some Apple Certificate if you are applying for apple sale job.
Start with ACSP 10.10 you need to invest 200$ for this certificate. Good start is to download iLearn: Advance ACSP application on your iPhone/iPad this help me a lot to pass the exam with 90%.
Also you can take Apple sale certificate on internet that one is free, so you will have entry level for applying for apple job.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY VACANCY... Visit My Bbm Channel Through The Link On My Signature 4 Job / Access Control/cctv Installation Technician / TALENT Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.