Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc (1134 Views)

Get This Dinning Set Now / PROMO!!!! Get A 7 Seater Chair, Dinning Table, Tv Stand And Rug @ N400,000 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by Simplesoul05(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
pls i need your advice. is there a need for me to add pillar to both side? or i should just leave it as seen in picture.

Hajj Mustapha and others... i need ur candid advice.

Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by kingolovich(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please. Even ur instincts wants u to put pillar there sir. I don't want anyone to blame engineers in the future when ur eba and egusi gets disturbed by a fall in the house.
Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by mufutau55(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Simplesoul05:
pls i need your advice. is there a need for me to add pillar to both side? or i should just leave it as seen in picture.
Hajj Mustapha and others... i need ur candid advice.

Even though, they should have put pillars there before the arc, but I am sure this is an after-thought.
You can still put pillars by the side because it's not going to cost much and your mind will be at rest.
I have seen some that did not also have a pillar and probably a dwarf pillar will suffice, and they still stand good.

Note: You are not alone... I have the same after thought thing done like that in the past... (see pic below)

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by Simplesoul05(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
mufutau55:

Even though, they should have put pillars there before the arc, but I am sure this is an after-thought.
You can still put pillars by the side because it's not going to cost much and your mind will be at rest.
I have seen some that did not also have a pillar and probably a dwarf pillar will suffice, and they still stand good.

Note: You are not alone... I have the same after thought thing done like that in the past... (see pic below)

Hajji M.

Sir hmmmmm..... I did not use pillar o and tge thin fell yakata just when I though its drued enough. so we dud another one with pillar and its ok now. Now at roof level. I plan to use alluminium roofin sheet. My question now is how many inches tall should I tell them to use as tge height of the roof. I dont mind ur wassap contact so u can always advice me. Im a young man inspired by nairaland(oga muyi's thread) to build my first house. Waiting for your reply sir aand sirs

@mufutau55 mufutau55
Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by Simplesoul05(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Simplesoul05:

Sir hmmmmm..... I did not use pillar o and tge thin fell yakata just when I though its drued enough. so we dud another one with pillar and its ok now. Now at roof level. I plan to use alluminium roofin sheet. My question now is how many inches tall should I tell them to use as tge height of the roof. I dont mind ur wassap contact so u can always advice me. Im a young man inspired by nairaland(oga muyi's thread) to build my first house. Waiting for your reply sir aand sirs

@mufutau55 mufutau55
Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by mufutau55(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Simplesoul05:

Sir hmmmmm..... I did not use pillar o and tge thin fell yakata just when I though its drued enough. so we dud another one with pillar and its ok now. Now at roof level. I plan to use alluminium roofin sheet. My question now is how many inches tall should I tell them to use as tge height of the roof. I dont mind ur wassap contact so u can always advice me. Im a young man inspired by nairaland (oga muyi's thread) to build my first house. Waiting for your reply sir aand sirs

@mufutau55

Sorry about the above... I guess it was not done properly enough.

For roof King Post, if it is a bungalow some people use between 11-12ft.
But for Duplex some people uses between 12-16ft and those who want higher goes up to 20ft.
It all depends on how you want your house to stand out. But personally I like those range above.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by Simplesoul05(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
mufutau55:

Sorry about the above... I guess it was not done properly enough.

For roof King Post, if it is a bungalow some people use between 11-12ft.
But for Duplex some people uses between 12-16ft and those who want higher goes up to 20ft.
It all depends on how you want your house to stand out. But personally I like those range above.

Hajji M.

Thank you for the info sir. I will be lookin between 12ft nd 14ft. Its for a 4bed flat, bungalow and I intend to use 0.45mm aluminum long span. Hope im still on track sir
Re: To The Great Men... Whats Your Advice On This Dinning Arc by mufutau55(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Simplesoul05:

Thank you for the info sir. I will be looking between 12ft and 14ft. Its for a 4bed flat, bungalow and I intend to use 0.45mm aluminum long span.
Hope im still on track sir

Yes. That is very good.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Two Room Flat For Rent In Trans Ekulu Enugu / Miniflat And 3 Bedroom For Rent In Ajah / The Bank asked This Man To Bring Prove Of Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.