Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70584 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Loool.

Before the utterly emotional Igbo phaggot kill me with all kinds of mentions shedding tears all over my handle...I take my comment back.

Ya headbanger is the most beautiful alien ever! grin grin grin

Are you happy now? - please stop quoting me, butt pirates. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2996072_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by 3kay945(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
I need to see her in bikini before I comment cool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Sahmmuehl(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Though that Alien ain't to be compared to the female version of me. #Proudly Anambarian
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Blazinraj01(f): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
WisdomCanada:
I heard kiss Daniel gave the worst performance in the history of Naija music industry. grin grin

And pls, someone else should agree with me that thunder will fire anybody who agrees dat the girl was born in 1994.
She was born in 1994. She was my junior in school.
I can see lots of tribal comments here. Her mum is yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Why do you Igbo guys always have to be so emotional with a lot of biitch arse and fruity tendencies? Crying over a biitch that won't even give you a second look...however, I'd beat that if I wanted to with ease, but she isn't attractive. Her forehead is just too big.

Just svck ya mum and stop disturbing me, you accursed flaming phaggot with prima donna drama like a biitch on her period. undecided

Why do you keep using this same lines of sucking mum on everybody who accosts your stupïdity on Nairaland? It seems your worthless mother abused you sexually as a child by putting your ugly ewedu face to suckle on her punny and you think everybody's mum is like that! By the way you mo.ron, that girl is someone I know personally and we campaigned heavily for her on the official Anambra facebook page. So you can go continue sucking your mum's deginerated, withered white-haired stinking vulva while your junkie of a father rams his rod into your anus tonight! Fooolish Yoruba7stard twart!

7 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by ghostdvirus(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
WisdomCanada:

And pls, someone else should agree with me that thunder will fire anybody who agrees dat the girl was born in 1994.
Seconded
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by kestolove95(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Miss biafra

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Shymm3x: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
lawanson44:

Why do you keep using this same lines of sucking mum on everybody who accosts your stupïdity on Nairaland? It seems your worthless mother abused you sexually as a child by putting your ugly ewedu face to suckle on her punny and you think everybody's mum is like that! By the way you mo.ron, that girl is someone I know personally and we campaigned heavily for her on the official Anambra facebook page. So you can go continue sucking your mum's whithered, deginerated, withered white-haired stinking vulva while your junkie of a father rams his rod into your anus tonight! Fooolish Yorubastard twart!
[/s]

English, please - I don't understand Igbotic Ingrish. grin

Don't cry. sad cry

[img]http://media./media/yk64CaweMrauI/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by RedCapChief(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Ndigbo have been excelling since time immemorial. We've produced more MBGNs than any other zone/tribe. We've consistently produced the best WAEC result in Nigeria. I don't need to start talk about about our business acumen grin

All this was accomplished with a mere 20GBP for each igbo man after the Biafran pogrom
[/size]

Ndigbo kwenu!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
chikaodili was my course mate and she's very beautiful inreal life. More beautiful than she appears in those pix. I just love her. I'm sure she will do better next time. Didn't watch it though.

You are prettier than her
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by kestolove95(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Babe we ask of ur age not football age pls
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Sweetlemon(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Finally a dark skinned beauty queen.
what Nigerians and Africans in general don't understand is that the standard of "African beauty" by the whites is a dark skinned beautiful woman,they keep on sending all the whitish looking "Africans" to the miss world stage failing to understand that there are alot of beautiful white women already.
They need someone that represents African beauty and miss anambra is just that.
I see another agbani in her

I get your point but they should present prettier dark girls. Not just any one. And pls don't compare her with Agbani abeg! Mtcheeeeew.

This whole show is becoming crappy. Hardly do you find any unusually pretty faces these days. Even the light skinned girls are just fair for nothing. You can't compare that Miss Ebonyi to Munachi, Adaeze Igwe, Anna Banner dem. That Iheoma Nnadi is as plain as and as flat as a plank! Lord have mercy! Silverbird should better sit up next year and go into schools to search for girls themselves since the real pretty ones are no longer coming out.
I was sooo bored today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
akike:

You are prettier than her
maybe, but she taller I darker. I love dark and pretty girls especially when they are proud of their drak skinned.

So u don run check my pix sharperly wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by inme: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na only Ibo people dey win MBGN...

Yorubas will not like this one bit...

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by akike: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
maybe, but she taller I darker. I love dark and pretty girls especially when they are proud of their drak skinned.

So u don run check my pix sharperly wink

grin That is her allure

She is pretty but for a pangeant she isn't
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Soft10:
See her mouth like person wey dey force shit.commot frm anus

LOL! She's fine. Leave her oo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by braindamage(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gaskiya cool

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Well I guess her brains won it for her.
Cool!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by CSTR2: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]The face Shymm3x makes as his junkie father slides his d*ck into his a*se hole every night[/size] grin grin grin
grin
Shymm3x, this guy just gave you an uppercut.

9 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
akike:

grin That is her allure

She is pretty but for a pangeant she isn't
I'm very convinced that she is just that she couldn't win and that doesn't mean she can never win. She won in school then.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by itzlabode(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
JUST A QUESTION... HOW DID DEY MAKE THE LIST? who on earth did dey sacrifice their **** to , to get their face shown?
OUT OF THE 69,086,302 FEMALES IN NIGERIA? (2006 CENSUS) THIS IS WHAT WE COULD PRODUCE? . POLITICS IN PAGEANT, LITTLE WONDER WE CANT PRODUCE ANOTHER AGBANI ...

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Oyinda32(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
University of Ibadan Repping. Not only the First and the best academically but in all ramifications
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Omanbala again! Onye aburo,ona ebe.
Congrats,Nwada di mma.

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
tola9ja:

WIFE cheesy cheesy

She looks like one of those kind of ladies who have shit all over their anus when they bend to receive it from behind grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by croSStodds(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Why do you keep using this same lines of sucking mum on everybody who accosts your stupïdity on Nairaland? It seems your worthless mother abused you sexually as a child by putting your ugly ewedu face to suckle on her punny and you think everybody's mum is like that! By the way you mo.ron, that girl is someone I know personally and we campaigned heavily for her on the official Anambra facebook page. So you can go continue sucking your mum's deginerated, withered white-haired stinking vulva while your junkie of a father rams his rod into your anus tonight! Fooolish Yoruba7stard twart!
with due respect sir,what are you trying to say precisely? because it's so evident this post of yours is baseless and pointless.it only reeks of vulgarism and grammatical blunders.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by CSTR2: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
But the contestants this year worwor sha,
She is actually pretty, something I can't say for most of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyinda32:
University of Ibadan Repping. Not only the First and the best academically but in all ramifications

Keep quiet! She's Igbo!!

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
I ain't gonna lie, it seams the S' Easterners have the most sort after women in the country when one considers education and beauty all together! Its like the northern girls are beautiful but mostly uneducated, then the south western girls are more educated but Ugly....But the South East balances it out!!!!LOL

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.