Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U (2072 Views)

Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos) / Man Blast Linda Ikeji 4 Humiliating Him While Trying 2 Advertise On Her Blog(pic / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by tatafonaijacom(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Linda Ikeji my very good friend i am yet to meet, last week caused a melt down on social media when she showed off her over N500 million mansion in banana Island Lagos, she also went ahead to write a story how she has come this far without sleeping with a man, and i believe her.

But i was shocked in my discussion with some ladies and on twitter, they don’t believe her, so i decided to take it upon my self to give a break down of how much she makes monthly and then you decide whether she can make have that much to buy her mansion.
Two years ago while trying to fix my price list, i asked Linda for hers and i will use her advert rates of 2 years back to prove to you(i demanded the current one but have not gotten it as of the time i wrote this)
Below is how Linda makes money from her Blog
1, Sponsored post, she charges N50,000, on friday 23rd of October, she had 23 sponsored post(N50,000 x23=N1,150,000×30 days=N34,500,000)
2.Banner Adverts, whole page take over N1,600,000/month(MTN took it for this month)
3. Leader Board, N600,000/month( taken by Jumia)
4. Side bar top ,N400,000 (taken by fashionable students on the left and nexus on the right) =N800,000

see the complete breakdown here http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/10/see-how-much-linda-ikeji-makes-from-her-blog-monthly/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by SUPOL(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
seun make more but he Is broke because he doesn't give back. Linda gives her FTC sometimes as much as 50k.
Like now am ftc n I no I wont get a dine from oga...

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by francoray(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hard working lady!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by libertyfather(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who GOD has bless no man can curse

1 Like

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by Saucekide25(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
SUPOL:
seun make more but he Is broke because he doesn't give back. Linda gives her FTC sometimes as much as 50k.
Like now am ftc n I no I wont get a dine from oga...

Trust me Bro,Naira Land is the best.....It has made many nigerians millonaires,i have earned endlessly from Nairaland,so pls leave our SEUN OSEWA.....God Bless that guy till he is tired of getting blessed cool

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by SUPOL(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Saucekide25:

Trust me Bro,Naira Land is the best.....It has made many nigerians millonaires,i have earned endlessly from Nairaland,so pls leave our SEUN OSEWA.....God Bless that guy till he is tired of getting blessed cool
Show me d way bros.

Be ur brothers keeper

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by Elosky20: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
op do you need a job
Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by nuelzy: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elosky20:
op do you need a job
stale
Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Instead of you to think of making your own name and money, you are writing about linda ikeji, you even went as far as calculating her money, Some bloggers no get shame, Na real tatafo nigeria. LOL

1 Like

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Saucekide25:

we were thought in church to always meet people that have succeeded in their endeavour, not to beg; but to ask how manage!!!

Bros; can I PM U; I need to be like u when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Linda Ikeji @lindaikeji Makes From Her Blog Monthly,it Will Shock U by Gosj01(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Finally Engaged?? Check Out This Picture Of Her / Samuel Eto & Davido Moyes Storm Port Harcourt For Yobo's Testimonial Match(Pics / Nicki Minaj S3xy In Black Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.