Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Need Help To Sell Two Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Help To Sell Two Cars (731 Views)

Which Of These Two Cars Is Preferable / Please I Need Help To Locate Mr. Biodun And Andrew, Cotonou Car Dealers. / You Can't Afford Not To Check These, Two Cars, A Camry And 4matic For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Sell Two Cars by inene: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dear Friends,
i need your assistance to sell two cars to raise money to invest in a business interest. The Cars are a Mercedes Benz 190E which is automatic, nothing to fix, air conditioned which is going for N275,000. The other is a Classic Range Rover which is also automatic and again nothing to fix. i am willing to give it away for 600k. Whoever asists in selling the cars takes 10% of the sale figure. Comments please. My phone number is 08060390146. The two cars are in Festac and can be seen during the day.
Re: I Need Help To Sell Two Cars by donem: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
inene:
Dear Friends,
i need your assistance to sell two cars to raise money to invest in a business interest. The Cars are a Mercedes Benz 190E which is automatic, nothing to fix, air conditioned which is going for N275,000. The other is a Classic Range Rover which is also automatic and again nothing to fix. i am willing to give it away for 600k. Whoever asists in selling the cars takes 10% of the sale figure. Comments please. My phone number is 08060390146. The two cars are in Festac and can be seen during the day.
Sire try snapping and posting the pics of the respective cars you intend selling here, so as to enhance the chances of buyers signifying interest.
Re: I Need Help To Sell Two Cars by Bonzoker(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2015
I'll Advise you Post the Picture.Its Important.Nobody will buy what he/she has not seen.And if its Urgent,post it ASAP.My two cents.
Re: I Need Help To Sell Two Cars by Bonzoker(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2015
I Jst saw ur Mercedes Benz thread.So post the Range Rover Pics.Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 2005 Ford Escape Toks / A good Toks Car or a very clean naija used For 400k? / S-O-L-D*** Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry Blue 3473 ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.