Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 (66157 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by luvola(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2015
CHELSEA - LIVERPOOL PREVIEW: EMBATTLED MOURINHO READY FOR KLOPP VISIT By Sam Williams The Blues need a boost on the end of a torrid week, but their Portuguese boss insists the struggling Premier League champions are not short of confidence Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool travel to face Chelsea this Saturday, aware they can pile more misery on Jose Mourinho's men. Mourinho saw his beleaguered Blues lose again in midweek - but the Portuguese insists his players will be ready for the visit of Liverpool at the weekend. The Premier League champions have endured a nightmare start to the season and relinquished their grip on the League Cup - which they won in March - with a fourth-round penalty-shootout defeat at Stoke City on Tuesday. Mourinho's side, who sit 15th in the Premier League, have won just one of their last seven games in all competitions and reports suggest that a loss to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool could spell the end of the Portuguese's second reign at Stamford Bridge. However, while admitting that lifting his squad for the weekend will be tough, Mourinho feels Chelsea's stars can take heart from their performance at the Britannia Stadium. "It's difficult - but it's more difficult when you play very badly and lose, than playing well and losing," the former Real Madrid boss said. "They go home with sadness but with a positive feeling. How can [Eden] Hazard, or Oscar, or [John-Obi] Mikel, or John Terry, to say some names - I could say everyone - how can they go home with a lack of confidence? "They played well, they didn't make many mistakes. They participated in the game a lot." By contrast, Mourinho's opposite number Klopp heads into Saturday's match riding the crest of the wave of positivity surrounding his appointment at Anfield. Klopp oversaw his first win in charge of Liverpool on Wednesday - a 1-0 League Cup victory over AFC Bournemouth - following three successive draws since replacing Brendan Rodgers. And the German was thrilled to finally get off the mark. "I feel much better than after a draw," Klopp said. "But I don't think the other games were so much worse than today - of course, the result is the biggest difference and we did well tonight. "I saw minute by minute we were better in the game, we closed the spaces better and the whole 90 minutes we played football and created our chances. "We didn't have any real experience together, so I'm really satisfied - the boys did really well." Christian Benteke missed the Bournemouth tie with a knee issue, but Klopp expects the Belgian - who came off the bench to score the opener in Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Southampton last week - to be fit for Saturday. Daniel Sturridge continues to struggle with a knee injury of his own and remains doubtful, but James Milner is available after suspension. Mourinho also faces a headache up front, with Diego Costa suffering a rib injury at Stoke, leaving the Spain frontman's status for the weekend in question. Branislav Ivanovic (hamstring) is likely to miss out for Chelsea, while Pedro is also a doubt.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/chelsea-vs-liverpool/2043149/preview

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Haywhymido(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Come on chelsea fc. Go 4 the win
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by moscoe(m): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
Come on chelsea fc. Go 4 the win

Both Chelsea and Liverpool have been having rough times wining matches this season. Chelsea is playing home and Liverpool have recently loved settling for draws. Am predicting that the match will end in a draw on 31st October, 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by ajasa4link: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
For the first time, i think i will support loserpool to win......
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by keandre: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lets try not to concede first.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by luvola(m): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2015
We will avenge what this mumu mourinho did to us last two seasons ago by denying us the league. Thunder fire you mourinho. na we go sack u..

Breaking news - Liverpool boosted with the return of christ benteke from injury.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by luvola(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2015
CHELSEA - LIVERPOOL PREVIEW: EMBATTLED MOURINHO READY FOR KLOPP VISIT By Sam Williams The Blues need a boost on the end of a torrid week, but their Portuguese boss insists the struggling Premier League champions are not short of confidence Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool travel to face Chelsea this Saturday, aware they can pile more misery on Jose Mourinho's men. Mourinho saw his beleaguered Blues lose again in midweek - but the Portuguese insists his players will be ready for the visit of Liverpool at the weekend. The Premier League champions have endured a nightmare start to the season and relinquished their grip on the League Cup - which they won in March - with a fourth-round penalty-shootout defeat at Stoke City on Tuesday. Mourinho's side, who sit 15th in the Premier League, have won just one of their last seven games in all competitions and reports suggest that a loss to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool could spell the end of the Portuguese's second reign at Stamford Bridge. However, while admitting that lifting his squad for the weekend will be tough, Mourinho feels Chelsea's stars can take heart from their performance at the Britannia Stadium. "It's difficult - but it's more difficult when you play very badly and lose, than playing well and losing," the former Real Madrid boss said. "They go home with sadness but with a positive feeling. How can [Eden] Hazard, or Oscar, or [John-Obi] Mikel, or John Terry, to say some names - I could say everyone - how can they go home with a lack of confidence? "They played well, they didn't make many mistakes. They participated in the game a lot." By contrast, Mourinho's opposite number Klopp heads into Saturday's match riding the crest of the wave of positivity surrounding his appointment at Anfield. Klopp oversaw his first win in charge of Liverpool on Wednesday - a 1-0 League Cup victory over AFC Bournemouth - following three successive draws since replacing Brendan Rodgers. And the German was thrilled to finally get off the mark. "I feel much better than after a draw," Klopp said. "But I don't think the other games were so much worse than today - of course, the result is the biggest difference and we did well tonight. "I saw minute by minute we were better in the game, we closed the spaces better and the whole 90 minutes we played football and created our chances. "We didn't have any real experience together, so I'm really satisfied - the boys did really well." Christian Benteke missed the Bournemouth tie with a knee issue, but Klopp expects the Belgian - who came off the bench to score the opener in Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Southampton last week - to be fit for Saturday. Daniel Sturridge continues to struggle with a knee injury of his own and remains doubtful, but James Milner is available after suspension. Mourinho also faces a headache up front, with Diego Costa suffering a rib injury at Stoke, leaving the Spain frontman's status for the weekend in question. Branislav Ivanovic (hamstring) is likely to miss out for Chelsea, while Pedro is also a doubt.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/match/chelsea-vs-liverpool/2043149/preview
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by ajasa4link: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
luvola:
We will avenge what is mumu mourinho did to us last two seasons ago by denying us the league. Thunder fire you mourinho. na we go sack u..

Breaking news - Liverpool boosted with the return of christ benteke from injury.
lol..... Loserpool Vs Chelshit is going to be an interesting match. I hope loserpool win Sha so mourinhoe can really know he has lost it

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by slap1(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Farewell game for Mourinho.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Yustash001(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
I hope our home ground doesn't turn field of tears for us today....KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Juliaann(f): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
I want chelsea to win
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Juliaann:
I want chelsea to win
kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Aminat508(f): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chelsea undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by greall12(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Liverpool is not special Chelsea is going to win.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by kayo80(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cool. Some free time to myself in the house
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by kels4fun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
CHELSEA JUST TRY AND WIN 1ST HALF THEN U GUYZ CAN LOSE IF U LIKE...WHO CARES .NA MY BET SURE PASS.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by DataaGIVER: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
All say goal
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by colossus2: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Draw soup
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by adjoviomole(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oya o liverpool, chelsea dey do bonanza. Get ur free 3points too.

May d best team win.

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
I need a lot of mind to sit down and get another heartbreak again this lovely Saturday afternoon.

Edwife , I hope you came with your hypertension medical prescription drugs or something? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by tunapawizzy: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chai dem go use us do bonanza again
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by nifton(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
I hear sey Abramovic go carry Mourinho sack letter for inside suit pocket come bridge today and even Eva Caneiro carry all of the guy luggage for bridge entrance gate dey wait for am incase Abramovic flash am the thing today. Abeg Chelsea pple help me confam becus mesef stil dey doubt am.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Liverpool we can win this match. Let's go there

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Shehucom(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmn... I fear for my club, but it seems we've done well against the big clubs so far
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
liverpool...
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by ichommy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by engrjacuzzi: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chelsea is winning today's match by two goals margin even though the spirit has left Stamford bridge.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:
Chelsea undecided
Pray make Aregberascal no go catch you dey bend mouth like okra tree. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by asvpChuu(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by lomprico(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
It will be an okro soup match.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 by Agimor(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
I hope Chelsea come on top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.