Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business (29593 Views)

St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG / Black Friday At Ibadan Shoprite: Customers Take Canned Drinks, Ate Packaged Rice / Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Smartfeek:
5tons capacity imported water treatment plant..
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Smartfeek:
12 Nozzles Semi auto water filling machine.
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Smartfeek:
Filtration sets ..
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Smartfeek:
Automatic Liquid Packaging machine ...
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Spain007(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good evening,pls how much is required to set up a sachet water business including the breakdown. Thanks.

fingerci@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by BuyNigeria: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Start Your Pure Water And Bottle Water Company With Ease

We just secured a massive Nafdac certified facility for all our clients who may be interested in starting sachet water and bottle water production business.
You will have access to the large factory facility, plus the equipments and workers for your production start-up.
You will also have delivery van and drivers attached to your business for your product circulation plus our special referral to our micro finance bank for funding incase you need expansion funding.

You don't need Millions to start your water company anymore. We have everything already done for you so you can start easily. All these for just #680,000

No staff salary, No electricity Bill, No drivers salary, No equipment maintenance cost... Operating expenses almost Zero..... This is the easiest way to jump start a business

Only limited slots available.... Those looking to start in August should send their full name or company name by text message to reserve a slot early.

Interested participants can reach us on 08176689578 to book a space
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Spain007:
Good evening,pls how much is required to set up a sachet water business including the breakdown. Thanks.

fingerci@yahoo.com
Sent..
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Spain007(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Smartfeek:
Sent..

Ok.. thanks
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Mille: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
@Mile.. Sent..
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Smartfeek:
Reverse osmosis. .
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Smartfeek:
Pure water machine
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Smartfeek:
Invest in any packaged water business of your choice.

Ranging From :

* Sachet water Business.

* Bottling water Business.

And Others.

All the Machines and equipments Needed to carry out this operations are available in different forms .

*Automatic liquid packaging machine for sachet water.

* production of washing, filling, and capping machine for bottle water .

* 5gallons jar bottle filling and capping machine. (dispenser bottle).

*Cup fillingmachine and others

Also available are the other machines and equipments needed for the productions to be completed.

For consultations and Enquiries kindly call

08032502832 Or e mail : smartfeek@gmail.com
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Smartfeek: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fairly used Industrial chiller..

Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by DrDobson: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2019
rushman003:
Hello @ everyone i have a pure water factory set up in ilorin in 2010, but out of business now because of relocation, i want to move it to lagos where i stay now but i dont have any where to set it up in lagos, i have every equipment only to re-register or transfer business and location to start production in lagos, Please to my oga in the house any idea on pure water business transfer and also Any one has an idea on where i can get a location even if it is to pay monthly or some kind of agreement, i will really appreciate thanks
Hi please quote me if you haven’t done anything about this. Thanks
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by rushman003: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2019
DrDobson:
Hi please quote me if you haven’t done anything about this. Thanks

Hello, still have not done anything on it yet
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by DrDobson: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
rushman003:

Hello, still have not done anything on it yet
Hi sorry just seeing your quote. Please contact me on WhatsApp. Very sorry for the late response
Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by abikun(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2022
2 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TRADEMARK CERTIFICATE
Many people only obtain trademark acknowledgment and acceptance copy of trademark. They are not aware of trademark certificate or were not informed by the agent that process the mark for them.
So, obtaining trademark certificate is necessary after the mark has been accepted due to the following reasons:
1. To confirm the authenticity of the trademark or genuineness of the mark, there is a need to get the certificate which is usually 90 days after the filing date. Though it attracts extra cost depending on the agent used.
2. Without certificate, trademark cannot be renewed. Trademark renewal is a period of 7years after registration. After which subsequent renewal will be 14years interval.
To renew a trademark in Nigeria, the following are required
 Certificate of registration of the registration
 Evidence of payment of the renewal fee
 Power of attorney
 Particulars of applicants
Prior to the expiration of the trademark, the registrar will send notice of expiration to the owner of the trademark on the expiration date and payment of renewal. Upon the expiration of the trademark, the registrar will still give a 3 month period for the owner to initiate the renewal after which the mark will be removed from trademark register.
Therefore the need to obtain trademark certificate cannot be over-emphasized.

Re: Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business by Blake755: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sir am interested on setting up a pure water factory

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue / Aliko Dangote Builds N1.2bn Business School In Bayero University Kano / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.