Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? (1266 Views)

How To Make You Business Stand Out / We are looking for a nationwide distributor (importer) in Nigeria / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest123: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are you a business man/woman and you are tired of the little profit you get buying goods from the market?
Do u no you will actually make more profit buying from an importer directly, than buying from the people the importers sold to.

If you are interested in getting your personal importer who will be helping you in importing that very goods/product you offer/sell then signify here,by telling us what product you will like us to import for you.
Note this; you will not pay any money until you see and confirm the product.

We still have an imported product you might want to add to your business and make over #250,000 extra monthly.
This product is called teeth whitening pen,
Teeth whitening pen contain a bleaching agent that' help
remove all kind of colour stain from teeth
permanently and makes your teeth sparkling white whithin a week .without any side effect
It is very profitable and very fast selling too.
I will drop more info about the product and how to make the above amount selling the product, only if there are people interested in the product

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by queendoreez(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am interested
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2015
interested.
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest123: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls let me no the kind of business u do and what product you want
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by LORDDICE(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
@op, pm me
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
How do I pm u Pls be plan make me no exactly what u want
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
How do I pm u Pls be plan make me no exactly what u want
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Im interested in d teeth whitening pen. Drop ur no letz discuss
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Call/whatsapp 07065843658 for the teeth whitening pen
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by LORDDICE(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
naijafinest123:
Are you a business man/woman and you are tired of the little profit you get buying goods from the market?
Do u no you will actually make more profit buying from an importer directly, than buying from the people the importers sold to.

If you are interested in getting your personal importer who will be helping you in importing that very goods/product you offer/sell then signify here,by telling us what product you will like us to import for you.
Note this; you will not pay any money until you see and confirm the product.

We still have an imported product you might want to add to your business and make over #250,000 extra monthly.
This product is called teeth whitening pen,
Teeth whitening pen contain a bleaching agent that' help
remove all kind of colour stain from teeth
permanently and makes your teeth sparkling white whithin a week .without any side effect
It is very profitable and very fast selling too.
I will drop more info about the product and how to make the above amount selling the product, only if there are people interested in the product
anxiously waiting
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok whatsapp me 07065843658
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Many of u know me as d owner of ds thread and also for d give away price I offer my customers and distributors. Big thanks to all of those that have been patrionizing me since last year till now!! I will b going to chop on some products abroad,and iam creating an opportunity for mini importers,business men and women out there to av d chance of making me there private/personner supplier. I get d product for you abroad and deliver it free to u anywhere in nigeria at a deadly cheap price. My reason for bringing this opportunity is because I notice some business persons travel as far as lagos and koltonu to buy what dey sell. And I found dat stressful because I can actually get those products for u and deliver it to u at a more cheaper price (try and see). Some of d products am getting include human hairs ,power banks ,shoes like zanotti etc. So u can add yours to it. I offer Pay on delivery and free delivery to any were in naija #. Save your self d stress and double ur profit as well..cheese. U can also halla me if u are interested in d product listed above. 07065843658. (
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Keep d callz coming
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by Jhappy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Do u also import fairly used cloths? I am interest in d used cloth.
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijafinest:
Keep d callz coming

i wana do business with you. i hope you are shopping in China. I wana buy around 30pieces of an item that cost just 1dollar each.

How is it gonna be?
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Yes I also import frm china. Wat item do u want?
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 12:05am On Aug 21, 2016
@jhappy I guest u are d one dat PM me on whatsapp concerniing used cloth. Any way as I already told u I can get dem
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Are u intrested in any? All very cheap and profitable

Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mosquito killer Night Lamp not only brightens up your home, but is also a guaranteed way of eliminating mosquitoes. It functions by making use of blue light to draw the insect. When the insect gets to the lamp, the voltage will kill them instantly. It is better to use this lamp than spraying insecticides in your home, because they contain harmful chemicals that are toxic and can cause much damage to your health. This lamp is more economical and safer than other methods of killing mosquito. It is also suitable for use in hotels, restaurants, hospitals and other business places. With the help of this lamp, safe health is now within reach. This will save you money and stress of visiting the clinic every now and then to treat malaria. We guarantee 100% quality and authenticity of products. You can be sure we always work hard to ensure we provide you with the best deals from the best merchants.

Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Wrist watch business is one of the most lucrative business people don't know about. Almost everybody u know were watches and buyers are always available (boutique ,fashion stores,supermart etc).
Imaging, 20pcs of the gold watch abv goes for #50,000 naira only. And its sold for a minum of #100,000 dats over 100% interest.
2opcs of the blue one is #20,000 and #50,000 for 50pcs. And can be sold for a profit of over 100% interest.
All watches list are good quality and original.
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
good2go

Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Mosquito killer lamp. Prevent malaria n lasar fever and other diseases caused by pest

Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello
Re: Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? by naijafinest: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
I can purchase your product for you from overseas

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ready Market For Hygienic Plantain Flour / Things You Can Do To Survive In University / How To Fill Western Union Receive Teller [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.