Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best (579 Views)

Which Of These Universities Is The Best In Terms Of Academic Excellence? / (must Read) Why Nigerian Universities Is More Better Than Ghana Universities / Nigerias Top Five Universities Is In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by HARWELL: 9:58am On May 05, 2009
unilag, unversity of ibadan, uni port,uniben, uni ilorin, lasu
Re: Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by Ekychiz: 3:03pm On May 06, 2009
LASU should not be on the list

of course the answer is obvious: UNIBEN

the best university in sub-saharan africa
the 2nd best in all the commonwealth nations minus the UK
Re: Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by nolongTing: 11:24pm On May 06, 2009
Ekychiz:

LASU should not be on the list

of course the answer is obvious: UNIBEN

the best university in sub-saharan africa
the 2nd best in all the commonwealth nations minus the UK

Can you tell me why that is so? Because India, Canada, Scotland and Australia are also members of the commonwealth.
Re: Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by lekside44(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2009
i graduated from lasu. i can tell you that the standard is there. me myself downgraded the school b/4 but you need to go in and see 4 yourself
Re: Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by UyiIredia(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2009
cry cry how on earth did i enter CU
sad sad at least i dey 'university'
Re: Which Of The Folowing Universities Is The Best by UyiIredia(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2009
@@HARWELL d best as far as i'm concerned isĀ  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cool cool UNILAG

(1) (Reply)

Pls Talk To Me / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Post-jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.