Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos (1877 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Please Suggest The Best Beach For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by 2sa2: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
I intend coming to lagos to spend some time with loved ones, I have heard of Oniru beach, bar beach, kuramo beach and some more. If you have visited these beaches kindly let me know which will be more worthwhile.
Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by kilode100(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ashawo berekete for kuramo beach. You go fvck tire ni

15 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by 2sa2: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
kilode100:
Ashawo berekete for kuramo beach. You go fvck tire ni
lol

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by jaymichael(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
The best beaches are the one you have never heard about. even most Lagosians don't even know about them. They are mostly accessible by boat. My favorite is tarkwabay because its is close to my place.
Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bar beach is not existing anymore .

I think it's tarkwa bay but all lagos beaches are dirty. Oniru has cool bars for parties and hang outs though.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by 2sa2: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lalasticlala, Farano please help move to the home page for more contributions.
Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by phayvoursky(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Heard of Suntan beach Badagry? Try it
Re: Which Is The Best Beach In Lagos by Homeyfav: 1:44pm On May 07, 2018
LPO))(

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Account Balance, Where Is Hope For Jobless Graduates Like Me? / GLO Nigeria Free Data Day!!! / Top 10 Most Popular Followed People On Twitter 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.