Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) (55790 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Men don suffer cry
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fine lady, even without make-up.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by itunuaina: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by sluvy4tune(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Make up Artist won't make Heaven
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
she doesnt need makeup she looks pretty just d way she is.she needs to accept her flaws.dats wat makes her special nd unique.she needs to be real nd nt appear fake.all d same its her wedding day so happy married life.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmm........I think we should jail our make-up artist
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by AleAirHub(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
that is why i prefer to wink a lady by early in the morning or by swimming pool....
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by cocoflakes: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have said it several times......these so called "make over" artists should all be arrested and banned out rightly... They are leading a certain sect down a dangerous path.... A war path initiated by the art of deception....temporal but utterly deceiving deception....

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by vanvick247(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Such a touching story. But now I truly see d power of Mary Kay and Black Opel. Gosh Make up changing life's since 1890AD
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by vanvick247(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
sluvy4tune:
Make up Artist won't make Heaven
I concur o!!! Make up artists professionals in d art of deception.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by jojoki: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
She is naturally beautiful BUT Photoshop was added to the new look
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by ojay72(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm... this is serious... anyways, reached my target. Getting ready to smile to the bank. check my signature
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by rabbuy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice..work.but please she shouldnt go decieve a man with that kinda make up to marriage to avoid heart burns also undecided
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by harry509: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The pretty young lady you are looking at below has burn scars on her face and body because she is a gas explosion survivor. Abuja based professional makeup artiste Zuzu Mamman shared her touching story and pics on her IG page.

And according to the story Zuzu shared, our lady here had gone into the kitchen and did not realize there was gas leakage. Once she turned on the stove and lit a match, there was a huge explosion. Thankfully, she survived the devastating experience.

Makeup artist Zuzu was in a salon when she spotted her and chatted her up. After they spoke, Zuzu asked if she could make her over. She said yes. They decided on a bridal inspired makeover and you can see the results below.

Most times in life there are situations we find ourselves not because we want them that way but because it is inevitable! She was this pretty before the fire accident!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/amazing-see-how-makeup-artist.html
tank GOD she survive d acident and she is so beautiful now. make up is gud and also bad sumtimes. It remind me of 1 foreign man dat got married. His wife love make up so much. 1 moring kame d man saw his wife wit@ make up, can u imagin d man was calling d woman a thief his own wife ooh. I love my wife so much even wen she wake's up n d moring I wil even kiss her @ dat moment.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
williamsean:
Na wa oh . please all this makeup artistes should be jailed. They are making us not to knw which gal is who again. Imagine seeing nkechi without makeup today nd tomorrow u wont recognise her again cos of make up

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by astute07(f): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow.she needs a plastic. Surgery asap.or better stay on make up
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
such insensitivity! So that's all ur brain could process from this? Tufia! People just don't know where to draw the line.humanity is long dead, buried and forgotten. Just swerve puerile sissy.
I won't start up a fight with u my dear, u can go and get drown in a lagoon
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You just spoke like a broke nigga! I'm not sure you read the post self! You come use this useless comment take book space! undecided

Mtcheeeeeeew!

yea, as far as ur father is not richer that me at his miserable age . u can die with your frustration and hug transformer so u cab die quicker my dear
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
williamsean:
I won't start up a fight with u my dear, u can go and get drown in a lagoon
grin grin. Pele. Waa wa alright. kiss kiss
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol...! You sound frustrated self tongue

Mumu! Insulting another person's father as if say I send you make u no sabi who your father be! undecided

williamsean:
yea, as far as ur father is not richer that me at his miserable age . u can die with your frustration and hug transformer so u cab die quicker my dear
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol...! You sound frustrated self tongue

Mumu! Insulting another person's father as if say I send you make u no sabi who your father be! undecided

if u look at my pics, u go knw we no be dsame class or level. If not, y nt upload urs for d world to see. Malnourished human being
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Noooo...! We can't be same class or level...cus your mates still dey secondary school dey learn!

I actually took my time n checked out your pix! Your complexion alone irritated me! Then I realized that you are just an ignorant kid!

NL isn't for your kind! Bleaching fool undecided

williamsean:
if u look at my pics, u go knw we no be dsame class or level. If not, y nt upload urs for d world to see. Malnourished human being
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by williamsean(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Noooo...! We can't be same class or level...cus your mates still dey secondary school dey learn!

I actually took my time n checked out your pix! Your complexion alone irritated me! Then I realized that you are just an ignorant kid

NL isn't for your kind! Bleaching fool undecided

words of consolation for a black kiwi product like u grin, we all knw your type. Ur family all match together can neva give birtg to someone like me. Old mama go nd marry so u live nairaland for us. Na me nd u this night, i say make i face u today. Ugly dumbhead lets see ur pics first. Hiding ur ugly mamarish black kiwi face with that pics. Old woman
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Oolushi: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by tunesoft(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well..beauty is within, she can't keep putting voluminous amount of chemicals on her face.
To me...she seems beautiful with the face (accident). Her personality completes who she is.....dassol
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by bummyla(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
This Is Wonderfully Done! Pity It Is Just Temporary! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by malikisah: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Shut up! You don't see the touching story and feel touched. You go.straight to insults. Makeup enhances what is already there. Its plastic surgery that changes or.adds. so get the f outta here with your miserable mean ass
God bless you o jare. This is the same way they comment out of point on serious issues and pretend to be educated.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Lobolintin(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Corruption..... eFCC and DSS what re you guys doing.... Isn't this impersonation of the highest order .... ddo your job please...
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
I hope the makeup artist will make heaven on the last day.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) by Ndeewonu: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Shut up! You don't see the touching story and feel touched. You go.straight to insults. Makeup enhances what is already there. Its plastic surgery that changes or.adds. so get the f outta here with your miserable mean ass

I feel for the lady in the ugly circumstance. She is indubitably very pretty, for people who have the eyes to see real and unadulterated beauty in people. And it would pay her to be herself--or better still get a corrective surgery--than go into this sham. Would she have that 'make-over' 24/7, and forever hide her real self from her (future) husband?

Meanwhile, The only thing that makes people get too angry is the truth. When you tell people the truth, they would likely stone you. The man you tackled just said the truth.

Let us call a spade a spade!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.