Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine (1680 Views)

Affordable Wordpress Designer Wanted / Wordpress Designer And Graphic Designer Needed / Wordpress Designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by freetimes: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
I need a blog that will have the same design of pulse.ng.. If you can build one for me then drop a sample link and also the set up price..
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
I will do it for N100,000

What to expect.

* fast site
* mobile responsive
* SEO ready
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by freetimes: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
yusufu16:
What to expect.
* fast site * mobile responsive * SEO ready
sample link pls... I'm ready to pay
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Check demo here
http://themeforest.net/item/newmagz-wordpress-magazine-theme/full_screen_preview/12845644

Includes social media integration.
Google friendly.
Beautiful logo header.
Mobile friendly.
Call 08170255773
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
freetimes:
sample link pls... I'm ready to pay

Some of my sample sites include

Enzago.com
Nairagoal.com
Gharl.com
Odunwoandco.com
Glorianahs.com
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by bassdow: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
freetimes:
I need a blog that will have the same design of pulse.ng.. If you can build one for me then drop a sample link and also the set up price..

Good Day
Am a web designer / developer working with BaConSol Limited
Please get in touch with Us via www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp) and You would be glad You did.

PS: Previous samples available on request
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by ps3o(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
It will cost u 65k to develop. The cost will include (domain, hosting and site development)

freetimes:
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by bassdow: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello
Am Kingsley from BaConSol Limited.

Please kindly get in touch with Us via www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp) so we can discuss more.
Alternatively, You can drop your Mobile Phone contact and We would get in touch with You.

Feel free to check our website via www.BaConSol.com for other services we have in offering.

PS: We are currently updating our website so the Portfolio section of Our website is yet to be uploaded but feel free to request to see Our previous Job samples and We would gladly provide them.

Bye for Now

Kingsley E.
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by boldx(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Set up fee is N25,000. That includes domain name registration, hosting, design of the website.
Check my blog www.naijahotwire.com
Contact me on
09099447385, 08034533668
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by xclusive012: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello I can do it for you at a considerable rate. Call me 08074230259. Check www.diocapaz.com
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by whisp3r(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by whisp3r(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi i can get it done for you at 60k, you dont have to pay till your satisfied with the website. You can view our previous design here

http://monsterstudios.com.ng,
Info@monsterstudios.com.ng,
Raphaelokekeze@gmail.com,
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by TELLHIT(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
freetimes:
would do it to your taste... ..... P. M me and i wud send my contact details..... My latest work is in my signature... . Yu wud get a demo before i receive payment... ..
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by dwebdesign(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
I can develop A wordpress theme exaclty as pulse.ng that will run on wordpress CMS for you .

if services needed, contact using details below:
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
freetimes:
dwebdesign:
I can develop A wordpress theme exaclty as pulse.ng that will run on wordpress CMS for you .

See smooth criminal, you can develop what? With plugins abi, even till next 2yrs you wunt still finish. SLOWPOKE

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by 3asy: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
mackmanuel:

See smooth criminal, you can develop what? With plugins abi, even till next 2yrs you wunt still finish. SLOWPOKE

You they mind the fool? He is just looking for who to scam, e dey find money wai him wretched father no fit afford, after he will call it small money
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by 5moky: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2015
mackmanuel:

3asy:

You they mind the fool? He is just looking for who to scam, e dey find money wai him wretched father no fit afford, after he will call it small money

Bought!!!
I have been noticing that guy[ abi na scammer] , he claimed to be a webdesigner and he can't stay positive in his field rather spoiling his name.
I have noticed he can't do without NL, na real hungry scammer e b o lol
That is to say; if your money mistakenly enter him hand: e go get belle jesu!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by ADULTBASE(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Can you design a website like naijaloaded?
yusufu16:

What to expect.

* fast site
* mobile responsive
* SEO ready
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Can you design a website like naijaloaded?

YES and even better.

I am also a Graphic Designer

For more info:

Enzago.com
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Youtube
My Nairaland Ad Banners
Nairaland Ad Contest (1st Position)
Nairaland
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by ZinoFego: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi mackmanuel,

I do not know how vast you are on these two CMS, Joomla and WordPress. Pulse.ng can be done with either CMS and much more.

It'll take time and some good money.

Do not get carried away by the volume of the info there, all of that is resting on a framework and layouts. All that info wasn't inputed by the developer. People contributed, may be in-house or outside users; just like you and I are doing on Nairaland.

mackmanuel:

Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by ADULTBASE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
For free or how much?
yusufu16:

YES and even better.

I am also a Graphic Designer

For more info:

Enzago.com
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Youtube
My Nairaland Ad Banners
Nairaland Ad Contest (1st Position)
Nairaland
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by j4sure(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development &

Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal,

Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS

Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking

& Biometric Services
freetimes:
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
ADULTBASE:
For free or how much?

For N80,000
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by ADULTBASE(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chisooooooos!
I even thought it was going to be free as Nlander-Nlander!
yusufu16:

For N80,000
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Chisooooooos!
I even thought it was going to be free as Nlander-Nlander!

This is the minimum I charge for a website
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by TheRealSage: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
freetimes:
Hi! I can do it for you for 75k.
Check out my works http://qlick.com.ng http://thexiiplayer.com they are Magazine styled websites. Email me olumytee.ojo@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by whisp3r(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
I think we are all wasting our time.
I guess he has #10k as budget

Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by yusufu16: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
You want to make money and you dont want to spend money. Its not a magic.

Online business is like opening a shop my friend. You pay for shop rent, pay for furniture, etc.
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by semasir: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
If you're ready for business, let's discuss and I'll help you with #55,000. I'm working on www.citymoodbadagry.com and you can see it out and let's see the feasibility.

Contact via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

freetimes:
Re: I Need A Good Wordpress Designer To Set-up A Magazine by zpakln(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
whisp3r:
I think we are all wasting our time. I guess he has #10k as budget
hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop your site for review / Azeeztech Mag Responsible Template / I Will Design Your Worpress Blog At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.