Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

EXPERTS: What Is The Difference Between Applied Art And Decorative Art - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / EXPERTS: What Is The Difference Between Applied Art And Decorative Art (974 Views)

The Art And Attitude Of Success - FREE BOOK / What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book? / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPERTS: What Is The Difference Between Applied Art And Decorative Art by HCpaul(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am a scientist but in multiple fields. I need a concrete and professional points please.
You may be get paid. Thanks.
Re: EXPERTS: What Is The Difference Between Applied Art And Decorative Art by coolbreeze44: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
There have been heated debates on this topic, some claim its the same thing, others say its not. However, I am of the opinion that decorative art is subsumed in applied arts. Examine this definition and draw your conclusion. Applied art as a part of Visual art deals with any art that applies aesthetic principles to the design or decoration of useful objects, such as industrial design, bookmaking, illustration, printmaking, and commercial art.
Re: EXPERTS: What Is The Difference Between Applied Art And Decorative Art by HCpaul(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
coolbreeze44:
There have been heated debates on this topic, some claim its the same thing, others say its not. However, I am of the opinion that decorative art is subsumed in applied arts. Examine this definition and draw your conclusion. Applied art as a part of Visual art deals with any art that applies aesthetic principles to the design or decoration of useful objects, such as industrial design, bookmaking, illustration, printmaking, and commercial art.

Thank you bro. I av got ur point.

(1) (Reply)

Fallen / Letter To My Late Mom On Her Birthday / Life Of A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.