Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Celebrities Bring Out Their Freaky Side For Halloween Week (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Bring Out Their Freaky Side For Halloween Week (photos) (611 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] / Rita Dominic, Dangote & Otedola At Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Bring Out Their Freaky Side For Halloween Week (photos) by officialnaija: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Found this interesting story I thought I should share with Nairalanders. There are more pictures in the source but Nairaland only allows 4 so I just put the top ones I found here.

These oyibo people nawa!

Halloween is this week in America, and as expected a number of celebrities have already begun hosting celebrity parties all over the country, and a number of them are already dressing up in all of their attires.

I have therefore taken it upon myself to compile a few that I really like which I've seen from our favorite celebs.

...And biko come oh, why we no dey celebrate Halloween for Naija? No be like say I go dress up but I just dey ask to know wetin your own parents or friends tell you?

My people told me that it is because that would be the day that the witches and mammy water would feel free to come and cause havoc, but what did your own people tell you the reason is?

Make una educate your brother Jide!

See more photos after the jump:

Editor's Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/oyibo-celebrities-bring-out-their.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Omotola Dazzles At The Premiere Of James Bond's Spectre In Lagos / P-square Paul Okoye Wear Matching Outfit With Son - Adorable / Waconzy Spotted At The US White House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.