Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Need Help Of Statisticians In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Help Of Statisticians In The House (617 Views)

Statisticians,mathematicians,economist,computer Scientist Let Us Meet Here / Statisticians In The House. / Statisticians On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Of Statisticians In The House by pgbenro(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am a free graduate with little knowledge of SPSS package.. I need someone to tutor me on the application of the package.. Thanks for your response in anticipation
Re: Need Help Of Statisticians In The House by omitooguns(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
pgbenro:
Am a free graduate with little knowledge of SPSS package.. I need someone to tutor me on the application of the package.. Thanks for your response in anticipation

let me advise u...Inside dat spss is a tutorial...follow it...and read statistical books and download videos from youtube...i did same for a yr...and i helpd me friends to analyse their projects with my knowledge of d tools...and interpretation.

It is nt hard....bt it will require TIME. wink

it is best if any1 dat will analysis ur data has knowledge ...as in adequate knowledge abt ur profession...or research...wink
Re: Need Help Of Statisticians In The House by kariyo: 2:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Tutor for free or you pay?
Re: Need Help Of Statisticians In The House by shogat(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
pgbenro:
am a certified statistician. how may I help u?
Re: Need Help Of Statisticians In The House by RealAdewole(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
omitooguns:

let me advise u...Inside dat spss is a tutorial...follow it...and read statistical books and download videos from youtube...i did same for a yr...and i helpd me friends to analyse their projects with my knowledge of d tools...and interpretation.

It is nt hard....bt it will require TIME. wink

it is best if any1 dat will analysis ur data has knowledge ...as in adequate knowledge abt ur profession...or research...wink
pls did you have a download link for the spss

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Are Still Unemployed / Geology Graduates And Undergraduates:let's Meet Here / Multinational With Less Pay Vs New Start-up With Good Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.