Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria (1357 Views)

Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Poses Totally Nood For Magazine / Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Flaunts New Tattoos / Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by vickylois(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Going by the model's announcement on her Instagram account on Sunday, October 25, 2015, Tran is scheduled to host a pool party in Nigeria's capital, Abuja on November 15, 2015.

Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend and model, Karrueche Tran is scheduled to visit Nigeria in a couple of days.

To confirm the visit, she wrote, "Abuja, Nigeria! I'll be seeing you soon smiley Follow @playnetworknigeria for invites and @georgeokoro! Pool Party turn up! #Africa.

Karrueche became famous for her relationship with pop star, Chris Brown before she called it off following the disclosure of the singer's baby from another woman while they were seeing each other.

Source- pulse.ng

1 Like

Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oya naa.. We dey here
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by missdebs(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
comin to chop our oil money
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
who's she again
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Opportunist
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by Chanchit: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
Oya naa.. We dey here
Here as in on nairaland abi Abuja abi the pool party?

1 Like

Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chanchit:

Here as in on nairaland abi Abuja abi the pool party?
here on nairaland to see the update wen the time comes
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by Chanchit: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
chocolateme:
here on nairaland to see the update wen the time comes

Ok, shift for me make I sidon. Bar woman, abeg give us 4 empty cold bottles of Baileys aswe dey wait for that Chris brown girl friend.
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by chocolateme(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chanchit:

Ok, shift for me make I sidon. Bar woman, abeg give us 4 empty cold bottles of Baileys aswe dey wait for that Chris brown girl friend.
hahahahaha!! Who be this guy ?? U are very funny chai.. Tnx
Re: Karrueche Tran; Chris Brown's Ex To Host Pool Party In Nigeria by pbs4real(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
no be this memphis depay chic be this?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo, Covers March Edition Of House Of Maliq Magazine / She Asked Him For Her Easter Gift And This Happened!!! / Actress, Rita Dominic Steps Out Looking Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.