Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Used Generators - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Used Generators (514 Views)

Varieties Of Fairly Used Generators(10kva To 1000KVA At Good Prices / Over 200 Units Of Used Generators 4 Sale!!! / Over 200 Units Of Used Generators !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Generators by oyatake200: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello house please i need the names of used generators that sells in Nigeria i want to bring in used but near new generators from Germany, power ranging from 2 to 24 KVA mainly have 8.5 KVA. Please i need some advice on the brands that will easily sell in Nigeria and other features that are looked out for in a generator.

Anything from Germany is too good to be called old. I also need list of other equipment and brands of cars that will sell very well in Nigeria.

Also i plan to bring in some Peugeot 607 brand is it a good market in Nigeria?
Re: Used Generators by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
j
oyatake200:
Hello house please i need the names of used generators that sells in Nigeria i want to bring in used but near new generators from Germany, power ranging from 2 to 24 KVA mainly have 8.5 KVA. Please i need some advice on the brands that will easily sell in Nigeria and other features that are looked out for in a generator.

Anything from Germany is too good to be called old. I also need list of other equipment and brands of cars that will sell very well in Nigeria.

Also i plan to bring in some Peugeot 607 brand is it a good market in Nigeria?

Bros na import export and general merchandise biz u wan do so o...lol. goodluck sir.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of MTN: They Might Use You To Pay Their Debt. / The Most Profitable Agriculture Business / Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.