Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger (1359 Views)

You Don't Have Adsense Approve.. Come In Lemme Share You My Ads Code / I Do Not Know Where And How To Paste My Adsense Code / Simple Steps On How To Place Google Ads Code Into Blogger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by mcjoe007: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning dear nairalanders, i recently got a code frm an ads company precisely propeller ads. the problem am having is that I dnt know how to paste d code on my blogget account for ads to statt showing. pls everyone ur help would be appreciated if u can tell me how to go about it. God bless u as u help.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by nairalandmaster(f): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2015
op you are so on point.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by mcjoe007: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=nairalandmaster post=39363425]op you are so on point.[/quote
tnks I have over 10 codes frm different ads company. but dnt knw hw to go abt it.And I have been beginning someone nau fr ovr a month and keeps telling me tomorrow everdae.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by dwebdesign(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2015
From Your dashboard, Go to Layout, depending on your theme, you can click on "add widget" , a pop up in another browser tab will appear, scroll down and click on HTML/JAVASCRIPT,

paste your code in the text area field, give it a title if you like and save, go to the front end , it should display depending on which side you put the widget.

Hope this helps,

You can paste your site url for further help.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by mcjoe007: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
dwebdesign:
From Your dashboard, Go to Layout, depending on your theme, you can click on "add widget" , a pop up in another browser tab will appear, scroll down and click on HTML/JAVASCRIPT,

paste your code in the text area field, give it a title if you like and save, go to the front end , it should display depending on which side you put the widget.

Hope this helps,

tnks sir
my url is www.naijawapax..com
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by dwebdesign(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2015
I just checked the website now, you have followed the steps as said earlier,

the codes are just showing , the codes you pasted are not posted correctly, go to the advertiser website where you got the code, generate and paste it again for it to show up.

Let me know how i may be of help once again .
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by mcjoe007: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
dwebdesign:
I just checked the website now, you have followed the steps as said earlier,

the codes are just showing , the codes you pasted are not posted correctly, go to the advertiser website where you got the code, generate and paste it again for it to show up.

Let me know how i may be of help once again .
tnks sir, do u knw of any ads company dat offer Nigerian content apart frm adsence
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by kasysleek(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2015
mcjoe007:

tnks sir, do u knw of any ads company dat offer Nigerian content apart frm adsence

Try Adquet. Probably owned by nigeria with nigeria advert, very nice.

Check www.ogbongeblog.com for how to integrate the code.
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by Rosemary216(f): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
mcjoe007:

flymyads, alternativeadverts, prestads etc
Re: Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger by Rexyl(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
dwebdesign:

Hope this helps,

is it possible to add ads codes of other companies this way prior to approval of adsense? And can someone paste all AdSense codes generated on the dashboard to the blog at a time, or how many of such ads codes can be pasted and displayed through HTML/JavaScript?

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url / Debited For Purchasing A Domain From Namecheap Without Getting The Domain. / Could Someone Kindly Help Me With A Sure Link To Download Php And Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.