Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark (1120 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna! / Pictures Of Creamy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning NLS,

Please I need someone who is into bakery and all sorts, to help bake a cake for me and have it delivered to the destination of the recipient.

If there are other suggestions, please kindly share with me...i can do with more or other suggestions too.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by redcliff: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Good morning NLS,

Please I need someone who is into bakery and all sorts, to help bake a cake for me and have it delivered to the destination of the recipient.

If there are other suggestions, please kindly share with me...i can do with more or other suggestions too.

Thanks.

Why dont you buy it online in that country with your debit/credit card and have it delivered to the address?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2015
redcliff:

Why dont you buy it online in that country with your debit/credit card and have it delivered to the address?
Awww longest time dear! How have you been? By the way I'm thinking it might be too expensive....
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by redcliff: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Awww longest time dear! How have you been? By the way I'm thinking it might be too expensive....

Well thats the best way.. what are the odds of seeing a nigerian who lives in denmark and bakes cakes professionally? Im fine u?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2015
redcliff:

Well thats the best way.. what are the odds of seeing a nigerian who lives in denmark and bakes cakes professionally? Im fine u?
Well I see none, reason why I created this thread....

I'm doing great dear, thanks a lot.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by stonecoldcafe: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Good morning NLS,

Thanks.

Don't you have equivalent of Tesco, Sainsbury or even like Costco there? You can get a friend (in that locality) to help you buy and deliver to your recipient. Surely that would be cheaper than buying from dedicated cake shops.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Don't you have equivalent of Tesco, Sainsbury or even like Costco there? You can get a friend (in that locality) to help you buy and deliver to your recipient. Surely that would be cheaper than buying from dedicated cake shops.
You are right about that. I have no one who can help out over there.
Re: I Need Someone Who Is Into Baking Of Cakes In Denmark by Donald7610: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Will u marry me if teach yu?

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Eat Less Meat / Desserts, Cocktail, Mocktail And Milkshakes Training In Abuja / Any Ghanaians In The House???? Tsofi Recipe Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.