Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Your Honest Opinion Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Honest Opinion Needed (783 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion About This Website Polovundia.xyz / Honest Opinion Needed / Your Honest Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Honest Opinion Needed by denobleman(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2009
Hey guys,

I recently I changed the theme of http://www.webfireng.com

My lady says that it now looks fantastic but my colleague that it looked so colourful and immature.

And so I decided to ask opinions of guys told me flat here before I make any further changes there

And please be BRUTAL cool
Re: Your Honest Opinion Needed by Neptune(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2009
the red theme goes with the name webfire right? took a few minutes to understand that. its ok for me. i use a very wide screen so i still see alot of grey. but i tried it on a lower resolution 1024x768 and the red was all over the screen. i'll have to say i like it though. i found a glitch too. the round corner on the top and bottom do not extend to the far right on my screen. it was ok on the lower resolution though. check the picture attached for more info on what im talking about. good work all the same.

[modified]

one more thing, i would have expected the name of the forum to be in the place where u have "brkdmrcn v3". the name of the forum is webfire right? but i dont see it anywhere. its kinda confusing.

[modified again]

so, i took the time to browse through. and i figured u might need more boards and at the same time make the boards on the home page as small as possible. for example online marking & off line marketing should be under the same board (i think). a business forum should have a jobs board e.t.c

Re: Your Honest Opinion Needed by WebJunior(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2009
Very nice theme, the colour don't matter and will be less noticed as the board progresses, Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Free Scripts / Pls Help With My Acrobat / Do You Get Frustrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.