Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Topic Deleted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic Deleted. (1171 Views)

If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted / Deleted Thread !!! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Deleted. by solid3(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Topic Deleted. by jascon1(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2015
End time things. Even Jesus ran away from such treat

John 6:15

1 Like

Re: Topic Deleted. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Imagine putting all these skills and effort to improve humanity and not praise an exaggerated lil dicked,virgin raping god called Yahweh.
Re: Topic Deleted. by Annunaki(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
This was the same shameless pastor that was exposed for sleeping with young women in his church. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Topic Deleted. by Starships4u(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2015
I dint watch the video dint think it would be worth wasting my broadband
Re: Topic Deleted. by Starships4u(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2015
I dint watch the video dint think it would be worth wasting my broadband/bandwidth
Re: Topic Deleted. by solid3(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
ifeness:
Imagine putting all these skills and effort to improve humanity and not praise an exaggerated lil dicked,virgin raping god called Yahweh.

A fool in his heart would say there is no God. Now that he has typed it out, I dont know what he has graduated into. Why should good people be celebrated only after their death and not while they are still living?

Annunaki:
This was the same shameless pastor that was exposed for sleeping with young women in his church. undecided

This same man you speak ill of, pastors a fast growing contemporary church that is built on the Bible. Take it or leave it. Simply google the church he pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Topic Deleted. by Living4christ(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
ifeness:

Do you dare call God that "a virgin raping god", well i will not blame you, i will only pray for you, may God help you, and for your information God's name is Jehovah.

And for the video treat, that aint what the church should look like that is too extravagant.
Re: Topic Deleted. by Annunaki(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
solid3:

This same man you speak ill of, pastors a fast growing contemporary church that is built on the Bible. Take it or leave it. Simply google the church he pastors.

Even mohammed who was a terrorist has a large global following that as lasted for 1,400 years. The fact that his church is popular Does not mean he is not a fake.

1 Like

Re: Topic Deleted. by solid3(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Annunaki:

Even mohammed who was a terrorist has a large global following that as lasted for 1,400 years. The fact that his church is popular Does not mean he is not a fake.

First I doubt if u are a Christian, secondly the question u shld ask urself is what result is he getting in his ministry and those who follow his teaching which are Bible based.

In ur own judgement, this pastor is too good to be true and therefore fake, pls do a little findings about him from a reputable source.
Re: Topic Deleted. by winner01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lovely and fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Topic Deleted. by socrateez(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have just one word........

Every leader should be aware of narcissism.

1 Like

Re: Topic Deleted. by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm impressed.
Re: Topic Deleted. by tyosho: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o.All this for a servant of God and barely a mention of God Himself.
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is That Hell Is Much More Talked About In African Countries? / Clear Error In The Bible: Was Jesus Having Attention Deficit Disorder? / Islamisation Of Nigeria : How Much Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.