Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is Firstbank Nigeria A Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Firstbank Nigeria A Scam? (495 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Is Firstbank Network Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Firstbank Nigeria A Scam? by Vadel(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2015
I went to Firstbank, Ijaiye Ogba branch for a cash withdrawal over the counter. I was told that I would be charged the sum of N210 for withdrawing over the counter. I wanted to cause a scene but I didn't. I explained to them that I also bank with GTbank and they don't charge a kobo for over the counter Withdrawer. I want to know if its only First bank that collects charges .
Re: Is Firstbank Nigeria A Scam? by Zitech(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Over the counter or ATM should be free... First bank sha. They keep removing 58 naira from my account every month for ATM maintenance. I complained to them and they said they'd look into it. Then they reduced it to 47 naira. That Bank ehn... So me Carry me money transfer to GTB

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Successfully Ran Pres. Buhari Online/social Media Campaign. / Nairalander Solution To High Dollar Demand / 2d Cad Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.