Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career (830 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) / Singapore Pastor steals $36 million to fund wife's pop music career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career by Blackberrybabes: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2015
As I read this story you’re about to read, my body just weak; the story just scatter me. I had to put myself together to write this. Like, I’m dulling here when I can date a Pastor who can follow what Ephesians 5:25, “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.”

A pastor, alongside 5 leaders of a Singaporean mega-church, was just convicted for using $36m of church money to fund his wife, Sun Ho’s, rap career!

Pastor Hong Kee, the General Overseer, and the other church leaders failed to persuade the judge that the scheme was legit. They tried to convince the judge that financing Ho’s career would help “spread the gospel” through secular music.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/singaporean-pastor-goes-to-jail-for.html

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career by benedictnsi(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Pastor Steals $36m Of Church Money To Fund Wife's Rap Career by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2015
This shouldnt be a surprise. After all the church members are enslaved to their various pastors e.g Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo and co. The money goes to God right?

What happened with giving those money to the poor? I thought that was the idea,but obviously Christians don't have brains. They are being psychologically bullied.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: See What Was Happening In Paris Before ISIS Struck / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/12/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional (sat. 02/01/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.