Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! (1987 Views)

African Girl Takes Sexy Photos Inside The Bush / BEAUTIFUL!! Kylie Jenner Takes Sexy Selfie With Her Father Caitlyn Jenner / Bonang Methaba Takes Sexy Pic By The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
This babe is Imos finest for sure! The 27 year old ex beauty Queen stunned this morning in this car selfie she snapped.

Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
i aint seeing anything
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
osedvgirl:
i aint seeing anything
get your glasses out cool
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Missali(f): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper you have started again. Don't let those people catch you o... (will try to recall their names). Dem go start bashing oo...lol. Nice photo.
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Missali:
Palmwinetapper you have started again. Don't let those people catch you o... (will try to recall their names). Dem go start bashing oo...lol. Nice photo.
what people. Do I fear? Lol
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Maximillian1: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmm.....dis girl again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where is the car?
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
She's pretty I agree,but why the obsession with herdon't you have something doing with your life
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
She's pretty I agree,but why the obsession with herdon't you have something doing with your life
why is it any of your business? You weren't forced to open this article let alone comment. You're just as obsessed and nosey I submit it to you. Someone hard working with a job won't be on naireland.com
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
why is it any of your business? You weren't forced to open this article let alone comment. You're just as obsessed and nosey I submit it to you. Someone hard working with a job won't be on naireland.com
I really don't want to indulge you.
Ok,bye.
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Didn't know people took car selfies circa 1996.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Edreamz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Munachi you are not getting any younger. You look so old. Beauty that was once there has faded. You open your legs to men and they have dried you ho ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Didn't know people took car selfies circa 1996.
can you shut up. You make no sense
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you shut up. You make no sense
Are you angry? But why?
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
RickRichards:

Are you angry? But why?
can you leave me alone..BIKO angry you harass'mm too much
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you leave me alone..BIKO angry you harass'mm too much
Her arse? I don't get you.
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Palmwinetapper: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
RickRichards:

Her arse? I don't get you.
stop stop stop
Re: Munachi Abii Takes Sexy Car Selfie! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
stop stop stop
Nice beat.

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Stuns In Red Killer Outfit / Miss Nigeria USA, Itohan Olutosin Araromi Stuns In New Pics / What does 'sneh' mean/stand for?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.