Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? (1376 Views)

Pls, Help. Gionee Has Frustrate My Life / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by mizmagoretti(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls help advice me on which to buy. Had my eyes on infinix hot x507 bt den the reviews on Gionee M3mini is quite mouth watering. Which of them is worth my money? Which should i go for?
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by drss(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
go for gionee mini.
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by RobinHez(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
mizmagoretti:
Pls help advice me on which to buy. Had my eyes on infinix hot x507 bt den the reviews on Gionee M3mini is quite mouth watering. Which of them is worth my money? Which should i go for?

First question u should ask urself is "where do I hope to get the gionee m3mini ?"

Second thing u should know is...apart from the battery ratings.., there's nothing else fascinating about the phone!

Infinix Hot 2 is far better (specs wise) to the Gionee M3Mini!
(I know they will soon come here again.. undecided)

So b4 they come, lemme quickly place the order fro you, and you pay on delivery! grin

Should I go ahead?
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
RobinHez:

First question u should ask urself is "where do I hope to get the gionee m3mini ?"

Second thing u should know is...apart from the battery ratings.., there's nothing else fascinating about the phone!

So b4 they come, lemme quickly place the order fro you, and you pay on delivery! grin

Should I go ahead?

Lolz, good for marketing strategy. Spill the bitter truth about hot 2. I know you are going around your business but I don't think there is a reason for you to hide the flaws of hot 2. Mind you, he asked for hot.
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by olayinkajnr(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
mizmagoretti:

You've said it yourself that the reviews of Gionee M3mini is mouth watering. Compare the official thread of M3mini to hot 2 and you will see enough reasons for you to run away from that crap called hot 2
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by RobinHez(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, good for marketing strategy. Spill the bitter truth about hot 2. I know you are going around your business but I don't think there is a reason for you to hide the flaws of hot 2. Mind you, he asked for hot.

I've sampled the Hot 2 for over a month now....and I don't know what you mean by 'Flaws' undecided

Oh...I skipped that. That hot aint in the market also..
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by mizmagoretti(f): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
RobinHez:

do u mean to say dat d Gionee M3mini is nt in d market?
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by RobinHez(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
mizmagoretti:
do u mean to say dat d Gionee M3mini is nt in d market?

Well...not in any online store...

U could check in computer village sha smiley
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by mizmagoretti(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Well...not in any online store...

U could check in computer village sha smiley
jus got d m3mini today, here in Anambra. Its beautiful kiss
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by RobinHez(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
mizmagoretti:

Wow! Congrats! cheesy
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by bongolistik(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Robinhez but there is no place that the OP mentioned Infinix Hot 2 na but just Infinix Hot.

OP, here are the core difference between the phones
http://highteknology.com/2015/10/infinix-hot-x507-vs-gionee-m3-mini.html
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by bongolistik(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
RobinHez:

I've sampled the Hot 2 for over a month now....and I don't know what you mean by 'Flaws' undecided

Oh...I skipped that. That hot aint in the market also..
Infinix Hot is very much available everywhere. Do you need one?
Re: Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? by Silvani(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
mizmagoretti:

Where in Anambra did you get the m3 mini? Pls I want to buy one asap grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Is Coming To Nigeria And Two Other African Countries This Month / Mtn Code That Unsubscribe You All Their Service / Should Ntel Be Scared?: Mtn Plans To Roll Out 4g Lte From July, 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.