Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

No To Tribalism And Racism, This Music Video Says It All #circleoflife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No To Tribalism And Racism, This Music Video Says It All #circleoflife (420 Views)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Prof. Ishaq A. Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception, Says It’s Wasteful Spending / Sign Petition Against MBGN 30th Anniversary Say No To Tribalism In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No To Tribalism And Racism, This Music Video Says It All #circleoflife by bastien: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will say well done to this amigos from Australia

Can you see the black guy and the white guy looking each other in the eyes and singing?

What a wonderful world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSLxl1oAwA
Re: No To Tribalism And Racism, This Music Video Says It All #circleoflife by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
cry lovely, mehn it was awesome.........

Hope my yoruba and igbo blooda are watching......

Hope say name checker association dey watch am?

Let's live as one jare

Peace
#GodBlessUnitedNigeria
#SayNoToTribalism kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / Orange Is The New Blacj / Properties To Let In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.