Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye (957 Views)

Interview(video): One Million Naira Minus Ten Naira / This Is An Eye Opener / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye by mightyrocket(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Laugh small ..... My chairman asked me to wait for him at Ostrich Bakery in Osogbo so i ordered for meat pie and Doughnut totaling₦250(something a gentleman like me can afford).
While eating & waiting, I noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50 secs later, a man went to this rich man & told him he lost his wife & he needs money...Immediately, the rich man gave him a cheque of 1 Million Naira out of pity. (wow! I was shocked).
Another man went in crying that he lost his father and needed money for burial..... this good rich man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT).
I started to map out a good format in my mind so that I'll also receive my own 1 million...I summoned courage I approached the rich man. I told him I am an orphan and beg for a living (I was crying; shedding crocodile tears...) I was expecting this man to open his briefcase & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise "CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU cant INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye by phatriqk(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

When YoU Download 180gig Of Empire Series And The Audio Is In French / There's A Naked Lady In The Photo.can You Spot Her / Riddles And Jokes By Dovetark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.