Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Company Registration In GHANA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company Registration In GHANA (2449 Views)

Accredited CAC Agent: Company Registeration (Pay after Registeration) / Ask Any Questions On Company Registration, Export Licenses & Trademarks. / Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Registration In GHANA by Phemmy777(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi.

Any one have idea on how to register limited liability company in GHANA.

Your suggestions is needed.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by Phemmy777(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
H
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by emmbet: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Phemmy777:
Hi.

Any one have idea on how to register limited liability company in GHANA.

Your suggestions is needed.

Yes,you have to do it at the Registrar-Generals Departments in Ministries Accra.
Limited liability company for locals costs:

15 ghs for form purchase,175 ghs registration fee amd 0.5% of stated capital plus agent fee.

You also have to submit deed of agreement and auditor's consent.The agent can arrange all those.

If a foreigner will own any percentage of the shares,you have to show at least 300k usd paid up capital in Bank of Ghana if a trading company.
To bypass this,you can use trusted locals as shareholders and yourself as one of the directors.Then later when the biz grows you can change it.
With this arrangement,you can be the sole signatory to the company account because you are registered as director but will also need to get resident permit after the company registration.

Once all docs are submitted,it takes 5 working days to get the certificate of incorporation and other docs.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by Phemmy777(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
@emmbet,
**Thanks for your suggestions I really appreciate it a lot.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by luckynzo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
emmbet:

Yes,you have to do it at the Registrar-Generals Departments in Ministries Accra.

15 ghs for form purchase,175 ghs registration fee amd 0.5% of stated capital plus agent fee.

You also have to submit deed of agreement and auditor's consent.The agent can arrange all those.

If a foreigner will own any percentage of the shares,you have to show at least 300k usd paid up capital in Bank of Ghana if a trading company.
To bypass this,you can use trusted locals as shareholders and yourself as one of the directors.Then later when the biz grows you can change it.
With this arrangement,you can be the sole signatory to the company account because you are registered as director but will also need to get resident permit after the company registration.

Once all docs are submitted,it takes 5 working days to get the certificate of incorporation and other docs.
Good response. Now, how do I find a good and trusted agent.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by koredex4love(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
please, I will be glad if you can be of help on how to go about the registration with an agent.
Thanks

emmbet:

Re: Company Registration In GHANA by emmbet: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2018
koredex4love:

please, I will be glad if you can be of help on how to go about the registration with an agent.
Thanks

PM me. I know someone at the RGD that can do it

1 Like

Re: Company Registration In GHANA by koredex4love(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
ok...
what is the price and what do i need present?

emmbet:

PM me. I know someone at the RGD that can do it
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by hamlak(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
In case you have not yet found someone to do this, I can help. Will let you know everything when u contact me.
To visit our site - see my signature. You can contact me from our site. The contact page is there.Thanks.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by koredex4love(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
You may drop your mobile phone number.

hamlak:
In case you have not yet found someone to do this, I can help. Will let you know everything when u contact me.
Send me a PM via here. Click on my profile and see how to email me.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by hamlak(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2018
koredex4love:
You may drop your mobile phone number.

Responded via email. Thx.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by emmbet: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2018
koredex4love:

ok...
what is the price and what do i need present?

I think about 700-800 cedis. You need to present the proposed company name and the ID of directors and shareholders.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by koredex4love(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
for just an enterprise?

for
emmbet:

I think about 700-800 cedis. You need to present the proposed company name and the ID of directors and shareholders.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by hamlak(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Does anyone need a business name or company incorporation in Ghana? We can assist. See signature below.

1 Like

Re: Company Registration In GHANA by Faroukmomoh: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please drop your email so we may contact you ooo. I'm looking for someone who can register a company for me in Ghana. Please it's urgently urgent.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by hamlak(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2020
You can reach me via +233232064374

You can reach me via whatsApp too.
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by rainlover(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
hamlak:
To visit our site - see my signature. You can contact me from our site. The contact page is there.Thanks.
do u still do the business registration?
Re: Company Registration In GHANA by hamlak(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2022
rainlover:
do u still do the business registration?

No.

(1) (Reply)

Welded Mesh Panel / Best 12 Training Courses for 2019... Over 50 Videos, E-books and Softwares / Which Market In Kano Can I Buy Ankara For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.