Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Yahoo Mail Plus : Yahoo Mail That Lets You Insert Images. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Yahoo Mail Plus : Yahoo Mail That Lets You Insert Images. (576 Views)

See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World / Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoo Mail Sign Up Sign In Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Mail Plus : Yahoo Mail That Lets You Insert Images. by chapatti: 12:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Many must have heard of google plus, but today i will be talking exclusively on this new one called Yahoomail plus which the webmail giant called Yahoomail.com have introduced to her customers for them to be able to insert some wonderful and awesome images and files in a dynamic and unique manner. So for those who do have the yahoomail, at the compose section, they can now be able to add up their images, videos and animated GIFs into your already composed messages before sending it.
How Does The New Yahoomail Plus plus (+) Button Works?yahoo

You can also like this >>> CREATE FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT – Yahoo Registration

This amazing yahoo mail plus (+) button comes handy and the unique feature to save time. This will be if you could effectively understand how it works. The Yahoo mail plus (+) button as it where, is located at the compose area of your yahoomail. When you click the button menu, it launches a panel opens on the right side of the window displaying four different content types, photos, files GIFs and also web link. www.yahoomail.com

One of the best unique feature which people love about this The Yahoo mail plus (+) button, is that it has the ability to send and to receive media files with ease and sorted by date. For those who will wish to search for photos, can use either flicker or web search.

Some people will tell you that they love about the The Yahoo mail plus (+) button, is the previews display of GIFs images when they will hover my mouse pass the list of their photo. It also has search suugestions for GIFs on the platform. www.yahoomail.com
For the complete article, click >>> www-yahoomail-com/">Yahoo mail Plus
Re: Yahoo Mail Plus : Yahoo Mail That Lets You Insert Images. by nairalandmaster(f): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Yahoo Mail Plus : Yahoo Mail That Lets You Insert Images. by papilo007(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Just in case

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo / Diy: Powered Steam Generator / The New Redmi Note 3 Officially Launched With Fingerprint Scanner (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.