Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can (1883 Views)

15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / Who Else Got These Interview Message / Urgent: Plz NL Answer These Interview Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by lisimmo(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2015
I culled some questions from MyJob mobile app. I'm posting it here to see the general response from job seekers. So here goes

1. How did you deal with the situation the last time your boss chastised you or you strongly disagreed with a statement, plan or decision you made?

2. Tell us about a failed project.

3. Why was there a gap in your employment?

4. If i were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed to, what would you do?

5. How long would it take for you to make a significant contribution.

6. What's your biggest regret and why?

7. What sets you apart from the crowd?

Let's see your response.

For more interview questions, aptitude test questions (Dragnet, SHL, WORKFORCE) on Mobile, download MyJob app from the google play.

Download it from
www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk
Or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjob

See screenshots

Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by Frank3n2(m): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by solace89(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by vizboy(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by lisimmo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
More
8. What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role?

9. What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?

10. Why should I hire you?

11. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by Tobbey(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
answers please

1 Like

Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by lisimmo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
More Still

12. What do co-workers say about you?
13. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
14. Are you applying for other jobs?
15. Why do you want to work for this organization?
16. What kind of salary do you need?
17. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
18. What is your philosophy towards work?

Re: Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can by lisimmo(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
i

(1) (Reply)

Finally! I Got My First Job Through Nairaland / Vacancies - Kindly Read Requirements Before Applying / Graduate Trainee Executive 2018 – Kranite – Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.