Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Idoma Naming Ceremony - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Idoma Naming Ceremony (1426 Views)

Beautiful Photos From Alaafin Of Oyo's Naming Ceremony(photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idoma Naming Ceremony by mystichild(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Please how is naming ceremony carried out in Idoma land.

I intend to name my daughter in a couple of days and I plan to do it culturally big time.

Share with me if you got ideas pls.
Re: Idoma Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2015
all West Africans and Bantus in Africa that have E1B1A are the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. we came from Israel. please click to this Facebook page :- https://m.facebook.com/e1b1ahaplogroupnation?__tn__=C . ask the Genetics Doctor, he will explain everything to you all . Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Igboising Hebrew (Christian) Names? / Why Are Yoruba Kings Barred From Seeing Dead Bodies? / Every Nigerian Must See This Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.