Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance (2405 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Mutual Benefits Assurance Recruitment For Graduates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by Priceless00(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Hi NL, Pls i got a text from the above named coy for a test and interview at ilupeju, Lagos, on the 29th of Oct, 2015. Did anyone receive same text and what's the job about? Pls i need ur replies. Thanks.
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by unbranded13(f): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes, I got the same message but am scheduled for 28th Oct.... Please NL reply, should I honor the IV or not. Thanks
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by lisimmo(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Priceless00:
Hi NL, Pls i got a text from the above named coy for a test and interview at ilupeju, Lagos, on the 29th of Oct, 2015. Did anyone receive same text and what's the job about? Pls i need ur replies. Thanks.

I think you should honor it. Unless of course you have a better offer else where. If you need demo questions of aptitude tests on Android, check playstore for the app in my s ignature.
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by heykims(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2015
A question please, is it ideal for a guy to attend a job interview with a one-button suit?
Looks sort of too stylish for a job hunt event to me...

Pls answer..
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by princessginny(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Helo, I got the same message too and shedule on 28,oct. I made som enquiries, I was tod dy are just like insurance company
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by Priceless00(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
lisimmo:

I think you should honor it. Unless of course you have a better offer else where. If you need demo questions of aptitude tests on Android, check playstore for the app in my s ignature.
Aiit, tanks
Re: Test And Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance by Priceless00(f): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
princessginny:
Helo, I got the same message too and shedule on 28,oct. I made som enquiries, I was tod dy are just like insurance company
Aiit, so did u honour their invite, if yes, how was it?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ghent Scholarships For International Students. / FCSC Batch B List / Uacn Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.