Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe (2225 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe / Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by patani(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2015
My dear property Savvy Nairalanders, looking at the rate of property in Lagos, it is very obvious that buying a house for someone with decent job( may be monthly income of 350k) will become pipe dream for many. Most properties in central Lagos are sold by developers at outrageous prices (40 million n all). Currently, I don't have a plan to obtain mortgage as I consider such a life long slavery( my take on this though, going by my experience abroad). Besides. I believe in investing in a property which I can rent out for now. I have been able to save 2millon naira this year and I am considering starting a building project by January next year. Considering future value of property and cost of rent. Where do you advise I should buy land between Ikorodu and Mowe. Because 2 million naira can only buy land in these areas so to say.. no insult please and also note that I composed this on my phone while in a boring meeting in my office ,so please pardon typo
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by afanide: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Goodluck
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
I must appreciate your doggedness for investment in properties. From my experience, I do recommend ikorodu for anybody interested in startups. Mowe stretches outside Lagos and as such, the problems associated with that region especially traffic snarls is predominant.Am into design and development of properties and will be glad to be your guide in your quest to achieve this goal.
2BBD523B
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by BisaT(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
My Dear Brother, i presently work in Lekki phase 1 and staying at Sangotedo. My wife and I got half a plot at bogije area for 600k in January this year. the value of the place as of today is 800k. we have started the development as of this month.

Let your area of preference and cash at hand determine where you want, do extensive research and am sure you will be glad you made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
BisaT:
My Dear Brother, i presently work in Lekki phase 1 and staying at Sangotedo. My wife and I got half a plot at bogije area for 600k in January this year. the value of the place as of today is 800k. we have started the development as of this month.

Let your area of preference and cash at hand determine where you want, do extensive research and am sure you will be glad you made the right choice.
True one from BisaT. I wish you God speed in completing your project.
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by smiley001(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will advise u go for ikorodu but I must tell u dat good and decent areas(lands) in ikorodu cost btw 5m-10m which I think d 2m won't get. but the 2m can get u land from I think lucky fibre, odongunyan, ogijo etc.
Areas like Agric, jumofak, church bus stop, ibeshe, ebute, grammar school, erunwen, itamaga, ijede etc r good but cost more.
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by patani(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks everyone. But I need more advise to make more informed decision. Expert in D house, where are though?
smiley [center][/center] wink

1 Like

Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by nwoye72: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
patani:
Thanks everyone. But I need more advise to make more informed decision. Expert in D house, where are though?
smiley [center][/center] wink
weldon,i have not been to ikorodu but i heard that hold up their na die that people travelling by road starts there jurney like 4 am to avoid hold up to lagos . because of that i think lagos ibadan express is better than ikorodu.from mfm magboro is 10 minutes to berger thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2015
nwoye72:
weldon,i have not been to ikorodu but i heard that hold up their na die that people travelling by road starts there jurney like 4 am to avoid hold up to lagos . because of that i think lagos ibadan express is better than ikorodu.from mfm magboro is 10 minutes to berger thanks

there are also traffic snarls on ikorodu and lagos Ibadan but the truth is that ikorodu gives you the option to move by water and road.
there are people who work in ajah living in ikorodu. they make use of the boat transit which is less than 30 minutes to Ajah by boat. I ant say same for Magboro axis. at the end of the day, it depends on what the owner wants. nice observation there sir!
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by patani(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2015
nwoye72:

Thanks a lot, major consideration is price appreciation. I think Ikorodu is slow to appreciate in that regard
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by carbon1224(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ikorodu rent appreciate more than you think. I have suitable lands up for grabs that will generate more profit.

patani:
My dear property Savvy Nairalanders, looking at the rate of property in Lagos, it is very obvious that buying a house for someone with decent job( may be monthly income of 350k) will become pipe dream for many. Most properties in central Lagos are sold by developers at outrageous prices (40 million n all). Currently, I don't have a plan to obtain mortgage as I consider such a life long slavery( my take on this though, going by my experience abroad). Besides. I believe in investing in a property which I can rent out for now. I have been able to save 2millon naira this year and I am considering starting a building project by January next year. Considering future value of property and cost of rent. Where do you advise I should buy land between Ikorodu and Mowe. Because 2 million naira can only buy land in these areas so to say.. no insult please and also note that I composed this on my phone while in a boring meeting in my office ,so please pardon typo
Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by Erums(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
BisaT:

What is the state of bogije as at today...? Please im planning O get a plot there

1 Like

Re: Chossing Between Ikorodu And Mowe by rafcrown(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Personally, IF I am giving 2 plots of land for free in Ikorodhu and Akute I will definitely say No, thank you. SECURITY issues, bad news always. Mowe and other suggested areas are better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOME LIKE NO OTHER, EAST AMBER ESTATE ABIJO GRA LAGOS / Received English Law / Information Required About Land Survey In Ajah / govt to work on lekki-epe road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.