Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! (2316 Views)

I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / Top 5 Selling Items Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Hi guys,

I trust you are doing alright. I don't know if you already know but there are several ways to make money on the internet and one which is trending right now is selling stuffs on eCommerce websites. There are lots of these sites here in Nigeria but the most popular are Jumia, Konga, DeaDey, Kaymu etc but to mention a few.

Lots of smart Entrepreneurs have leveraged on this platform and are making a good chunk of money. While many experience success, others are still struggling and just making a few sales here and there.

In order to make a good amount of money from these eCommerce websites, you need to be able to identify products that sell very well before investing your money into it. Personally, I don't buy products upfront until I am sure they will sell. I wouldn't have my monies tied in products!

So what the smart guys do is to peruse these eCommerce websites to look for products that are hot selling before importing. For example, if I see a product on the internet that sells very well, I list it on all the eCommerce websites and once I start making sales, I can order for it.

There are lots of products out there that you can sell and make money. The funny thing is that some of these products can even be gotten locally, if you do your homework very well, you can find big importers for these products, take the photographs and list them on the eCommerce websites listed.

If you are confused about which products to sell, there are lots of them out there and I will help you by listing these products, below is a list of products that you can start selling and make money.

Also, before I list these products I wanted to tell you something... It's not just enough to list the products, even though these eCommerce websites are getting lots of traffic, you should also endeavour to send traffic through external means like Facebook, Google Adwords etc.

So here goes...

1 Like

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Check these out!

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2015
If you need any of these items, you can send an email to salesandservices2013@gmail.com with product name needed.

Cheers

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by mrsage(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
OK
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Keep the emails coming, if you sent me an email please check your box I just responded with quote.

Thanks
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by ojehlite(f): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2015
am interested in all the products. pls how do i get them at the cheapest prices. my location is delta state. email details to ivwuriep@gmail.com. wasapp 08138929828.
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2015
ojehlite:
am interested in all the products. pls how do i get them at the cheapest prices. my location is delta state. email details to ivwuriep@gmail.com. wasapp 08138929828.

Expect an email and a call from me soonest.

Cheers
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2015
You can also sell travel bags this festive period. These bags are two in one bags and can even be reproduced based on your design.

Direct all inquiries to salesandservices2013@gmail.com or call or text 08037193840

Thanks

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by okunlove(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Am interested in d products,pls send details to okunlove@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by olamibiddy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by naijafinest: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
How much for d long lasting erection gel
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by fergieboy: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
More...

Re: Hot Selling Items Selling On Ecommerce Websites... Sell And Make Money! by justbeenpaid(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
For bulk order and discounted prices, please email salesandservices2013@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Need To Have A Payoneer Account - For Freelancers / Be A Distributor Of Classic Products In Wholesale And Retail. / Where In Togo Can I Buy Clothes At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.