Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy (822 Views)

14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / I Remain The Greatest Even Without Don Jazzy-dbanj-(secret Video) / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy by okwudili37(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
“I was with Mohits and the company dissolved in 2011, then I was left alone to choose where to go – either to go with Dbanj or Don Jazzy,” he began in an exclusive interview with Vanguard.

He said this in response to why it took as much as six years to drop a second album.
Speaking further he said he made the move to join Jazzy not because he didn’t have a smooth relationship with Dbanj or anything of such, but because as a singer he needed the services of a producer and he had already bonded with Jazzy.
He also said the arrangement with Don Jazzy under Mavins was such that there was no contract given they both had a relationship founded on trust.
- See more at: http://www.omago.net/2015/10/wande-coal-i-want-people-to-know-that-i.html#sthash.AIrGqqeJ.dpuf

Re: Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy by chocolateme(f): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok we just knew
Re: Wande Coal- I Want People To Know That I Can Make It Without Don Jazzy by victor2fresh(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Who Wants To Be A Popular Actress Through Juju Duped & Stripped / Naija Rapper 2shotz Allegedly Threatens To Release Wife’s Sex Tape / OMG: First Handmade Excavator Built By A Nigerian From Imo State - See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.