Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Late Prostitute Boss Plans To Sleep With Wizkid And Ronaldo But Died On The Way. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Prostitute Boss Plans To Sleep With Wizkid And Ronaldo But Died On The Way. (1266 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Prostitute Boss Plans To Sleep With Wizkid And Ronaldo But Died On The Way. by okwudili37(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Elvis died on Saturday, October 24 from a heart related illness and like every human being she had some dreams which she planned to achieve before her retirement from her chosen profession.

One of her unfulfilled dreams was to sleep with the popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid and international soccer star, Ronaldo. Jessica disclosed this in August, a few months before her death.
Elvis, who was an advocate for the rights of Nigerian prostitutes, also had the dream of opening a website for all prostitutes. This she disclosed on the day she became the president of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (NANP) in August, 2015.
She had said: “I want to let people know that you don’t have to work in NNPC or Central Bank before you make it in life. As the new president of NANP, I will make sure our members are well taken care of. I will ensure all our offices across the 36 states of the federation start functioning. I will also make sure all registered members get ID card.
“As you can see, the world has gone global and we should also follow the trend; in this regard, we have proposed to launch a new website which will have the profile and contacts of all our registered members across the country. If anyone is in need of our service, all you need to do is to go online and make your choice,” Jessica enthused.
Before becoming the president of NANP in August Elvis was the longest serving secretary of the association. She served as secretary between 2002 and 2015. Elvis took over from the former president, Madam Efoyo.
Elvis is survived by her 15-year-old daughter.
- See more at: http://www.omago.net/2015/10/late-prostitute-boss-plans-to-sleep.html#sthash.W0oke9fi.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile And Tekno Will Make A Cute Couple (see Photos) / Chidinma And Tekno Loved Up In New Photo / Davido Embarrasses MTV Base VJ Ehiz On Twitter (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.