Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Just For Gags - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Gags (529 Views)

Just For Laugh Gags / A Collection Of Funny African Pictures (just For Laughs) / Just For Gags (2) (3) (4)

Just For Gags by umehmj(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
DEAR GHANAIANS!!!
its called "CHURCH" not "CHECH" its called "PASTOR" not "PASTAR" its called "DOCTOR" not "DACTAR"
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS its called "BATH" not "BAFF" its called "NAIRA" not "NERA"
MY DEAR EDO PEOPLE its called "ARGUMENT" not "AJUMENT" (4 wetin na)
MY DEAREST YORUBAS its called "AIR" not "HAIR" its called "EIGHT" not "HATE" he is called "VAN PERSIE" not "FAN PERSIN"
MY DEAR IBADAN PEOPLE hmmmmmmm he is called "SEAN TIZZLE" not sin tissu its called "ZERO" not "SIRO"
MY DEAR HAUSA PEOPLE its called "FIFTY" not "PIPTY" its called "FIVE" not "PIPE" its called "GLO" not "GILO" its called "MTN" not "AMTN"
LEST I FORGET MY FELLOW IGBO PEOPLE (IGBO KWENU) he is called "RICK ROSS" not "LICK LOSS" There is nothing like "THAASAND" its called "THOUSAND" its called "BED SHEET" not "BAYSHEET" .lmao
Add yours!!!
Re: Just For Gags by dairo123: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
My yoruba brothers, take am sofry it is called Gear not Jear

What Do You Prefer!!! / Bitter True Word / The Loan Man

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9