Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: (3766 Views)

Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Free Give Away 2018 Financial Blue Print Article / Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 9:47am On May 02, 2016
Nairalanders

Well it seems we have not heard the last of it
but like i always say

"that's only for those who CLOSE
their eyes against opportunities".

I’m not exactly the most talented individual myself…

But first let me ask you this:

Do you feel restless? Do you feel frustrated about your finances? Are you living from one salary to another with no hope of a better future in sight?

There Is An Old Saying that says
"Two Paychecks Are Better Than One"

Here're PROOFS:

www.delightincome.com/proof.htm

Now back to the issue am talking about;
the economy, it was just last month here
that we have a lot of issues about unpaid
salaries, percentage cut and sacking of workers
in some sector in the economy.

It was due to the Harsh & Terrible state of the economy that led to

Ecobank dropping/sacking of 50 managers

It was due to unpaid salaries that turn family
men/women begging for survival in Bayelsa state as reported in Punch news paper "April 22, 2016"

Zenith bank is not left out in the economy recession by sacking over 1,000 employees this figure include GM and Assistant GM reported by premium times "April 22, 2016 as well.

Imo state government reduces Civil Servant salaries by 30% as reported by This Day news paper in March 2016

And just last week here in the National Excutive Meeting held with all the states governors they are telling the President that the monthly allocaltion is not even a enough to pay workers salaries, begging the President to source for more funds to enable them (governors) pay workers salaries just salaries only. This is due to current economy situation/reality in the country. "FINANCIAL MELT DOWN".

This is the reason why i said the Economy is TERRIBLE.

But the GOOD news is: There is a better way.

Seriously, this can be the best time of your lifetime to make serious money because ...
within every problem there is an OPPORTUNITY.

Now If You Could Meet An Angel To Grant
Your Every Wish, What Will Make Up
Your Ultimate Business List?

Which is: No Boss, No Alarm Clock, No Office politics, No Descrimination, No Commute to work, Great Product/service, Very Low Start-up Cost and Unlimited inc 0me.

Think such business does not exist?

Well, I'm going to Shock You with the Proofs that it does exist and so you can get started with it before others see the light.

It is the Online Business Entrepreneur that i have been telling you about where all the ultimate business list that is listed above have.

See Proof here: www.delightincome.com/proof.htm

and get started now with this business that has unlimited income potentials

You Need No Soothsayer to Prove To You
That Our Economy is T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E...

So you need another source of income before the down sizing wind blow you away.

"No job can actually pay you what you worth"

Get another or extra pay cheques today.

Start the Online Business Entrepreneur today
as another source of income for you.

See www.delightincome.com

Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Skye Bank just dropped about 175 workers today, First Bank, Diamond Bank and Ecobank Nigeria have all dropped workers in the past days. . .

Oil companies have been dropping workers for a while now and will still do so for a while. . .

Do you still have your job??

Are you scared that you might loose it soon?

Are you worried about what you will do if you loose your job now?

Do you want to know how you can start your own business even while you are still employed??

Do you want to be able to fire your employers, instead of waiting till you are fired

Then you must start this online business entrepreneur. Because

"No job can actually pay you what you worth"

Get another or extra pay cheques today.

See www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Skye bank last week June 6th, laid off 175 of its staff, disregarding the Federal government directive to all banks to halt all retrenchment exercise.I begin to wonder.

The rate at which people are laid off is so alarming According to management of the bank, the sacking of 175 of it's workers was because the affected staff failed in their 2015 appraisal.

The affected workers got to work only to be handed their termination of appointment letters and severance packages.

So I asked myself "even after struggling to graduate from school and fighting to get a job, you're still not guaranteed as you can be laid off at anytime"..And the annoying part is that no matter how much you love your job, even if you come to work on Sundays, you can never earn more than your employer. Your next of kin can't inherit your job.

So why not have a plan B? Something that a loved one can inherit from you. Alternative sources of income is what makes the rich richer because all sources can't fail at the same time.

Job security is dead!

Start a business of your own today!

And get financial security!

For details visit
www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2016
The 9 Types of Salaries You Can Have & How You Can Start An Online-Based Business With Small Capital

Shocking Truth About How I Built a Startup While Traveling to 20 Countries

The TRUTH! Nigeria Among Top 35 With Highest Unemployment & What To Do About It

7 Things to Remember When People Discourage You From Starting a Business!

SHOCKING: Six Amazing Signs You Might Be an Entrepreneur

AVOID Them: 10 People Who Will Destroy Your New Business.

See details at www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
" The Early Bird Eats The Worm"

That's why I recommend you get the Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report now.

Don't wait any longer. Get it now,
and start preparing to PROFIT

visit www.delightincome.com for details
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why settle for half bread when YOU can get
a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a
limiting belief that positions you to settle for
less and it is a mediocre philosophy.

Get the Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report now.

Don't wait any longer. Get it now,
and start getting full PROFIT.

visit www.delightincome.com for details
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
In this present recession in Nigeria, the
only thing you can do to save yourself
is to become an entrepreneur.

Start this business investment today.
For details visit.......

www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Before you buy one more home business product, write one more job application, spend any more money than you make or borrow....

Take advantage of this online business
to Make More Money.

Visit www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by Meritmanagers(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
billyfancy:
How time flies, we're in the 4th month
of 2016. Like Seriously?

What have you achieved so far in
2016. Or is it just going away
gradually while you watch?

No! Get hold of it now and start
your online business.

Get the Online Business Entrepreneur Report Now
@ www.delightincome.com
Re: Online Business Entrepreneur Blue-Print Report: by billyfancy: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
The truth is Don't put all your hope on a job that is not secured.....

register now at

www.delightincome.com

and see the potential benefits your self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money With Telegram With Or Without Investment (I Have Withdrawn). See Scre / How You Can Gain $16,000 In Less Than Two Years Safely. / Are Ponzi Schemes Dying A Natural Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.