Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Barbeque Riches - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Barbeque Riches (673 Views)

Ultimate Internet Money-making Plan With The Warrior Forum's Road Map To Riches. / For Your Barbeque,chips And Salad(pictures) / The Lazy Man Way To Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbeque Riches by master2(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2009
Its amazing that the things that people look down on are the things that can lift one up from poverty.
Nigeria is blessed with many opportunities not recognised by most  nigerians.Imaging a foreigner(chinese) approached me for information on how to make suya and roasted fish with the intent of setting up BBQ spot!This is a serious issue because if the foreigners are going into this kind of bizs that most nigeria graduate are looking down on, i wonder what becomes of nigerians still looking and waiting for white collar job.
Do u know that some nigerian students are making money from this venture abroad?How much do u think the mallam making suya makes a day?Fellow nairalanders what is your guess? Well, let me inform u that i'm in this biz and by the grace of GOD i make a minimum of N300,000 a month.
for more info:
ogenebeeti2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Independent Courier Service / Paint: High Build Textured Paint (trump Coat) / In Need Of Export Contract(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.