Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement (2184 Views)

Reversing Type Two Diabetes With Natural Therapies / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health / Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
ARE YOU TIRED TO OF YOUR BIG SIZE?? DO YOU TO REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT?? CLEAN 9 is here. This a NATURAL supplement that tends to remove fats from your body e.g TOMMY, ARMS, THIGHS etc just within 9/days to make you look SLIMMER, FITTER and SEXIER. For more on you can contact me on

08109997358 (CALL OR what's app)

592845A5 (BBM)

HAVE YOU HEARD OF VITAL 5?? This a nutrient combo pack that tends to ameliorate DIABETIC and HYPERTENSIVE patient. For more info you can read more on www.tayosubair.

ALL CLEAN!!!! A combo cream that gives your skin freshness,coolness and the sparkling form. This ALL CREAM clears off all traces of STRETCH MARKS on your skin within few days.

PLACE ORDER FOR YOUR OWN TODAY.
Read more on www.tayosubair.

THANKS
Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 3:55am On Oct 30, 2015
WE DELIVER TO YOU ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. MANAGE YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CLEAN 9 TO BURN DOWN YOUR BODY FATS. NON-TOXIC, NO SIDE EFFECTS. COMPOSED OF MAINLY NATURAL ORGANIC SUPPLEMENT JUST TO HELP YOU LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE. THINK CLEAN 9!!!!!!!! THINK GOOD HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by mamziii(f): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
How much do u sell urz
Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
ENJOY THE CO-THERAPY REDUCTION OF BOTH CLEAN 9 AND FIT 1 TODAY..... REDUCE YOUR BODY FATS TO ACHIEVE THE DREAM STATURE YOU WANT. IT IS EFFECTIVE, LESS EXPENSIVE AND IN ALL HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS. TO OBTAIN CLEAN 9 CONTACT ME ON 08134092203(CALL), 09081232794(WHATSAPP), 592835A5 (BBM). WE DELIVER ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA, ALL AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.

CURE ARTHRITIS, HYPERTENSION, DIABETES, BLUR VISION, ASTHMA, all with NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS ALSO.CONTACT ME ON THE NUMBERS ABOVE
Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2015
TAP INTO THE REDUCING POWER OF CLEAN 9 AND FIT 1 ALL AT AFFORDABLE PRICES..... WE DELIVER ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA......08134092203(CALL), 09081232794(WHATSAPP), 592835A5 (BBM)

Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2015
BENEFITS OF TAKING A BOTTLE OF ALOE VERA GEL
• Replenishes the body of lost vital nutrients
• Increases feeling of vitality and increases flexibility
• DETOXIFIES the entire system of toxins and also protecting the cells, tissues and organs especially after drinking alcohols
• Cleanses the entire digestive system due to the presence of saponin and also aid in healing stomach disorders, constipation, haemorrhoids, colitis and all COLON problems
• It is a non-steroidal anti inflammatory, helpful against ARTHRITIS
• It is natural PAIN INHIBITOR
• Helpful against ULCER and also promotes wound healing
• It is a natural IMMUNODIALATOR and prevents the body against INFECTION
• Natural source of ENERGY.
TAP INTO THE HEALING WORLD OF FOREVER ALOE VERA GEL TODAY
09081233794 (WhatsApp)
08134092203 (Call)
592835A5 (BBM)

PRICE: #4,000

Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you tired of being overweight?

Do you know that being overweight opens d door for several Health Challenges?

Do you know that more than 80% of men don't like it when their partners are overweight ?

Do you know that being overweight can result into Heart diseases, Arthritis, infertility, low sexual urge etc.

Please give me benefit of doubt to get u your DORO SEXY back within 9 Days!

Get your 9 days Natural organic weight mgt CLEAN 9 Pack @ cheap and affordable prices. For more info call or chat me up on 09081232794(WhatsApp), 08134092203(Call)
Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE MESSAGES THAT COULD CHANGE A LIFE FOR BETTER.................................

I have just discovered your site & would like to say that I think it is superb! I have been taking Forever Living
Product’s aloe vera gel & more recently, “Forever Freedom” aloe gel for about 3 months as I was told it might
improve the arthritis I had developed in my right knee. All my doctor had advised me was to take painkillers & gentle
exercise. I noticed a difference in 3 weeks & 3 months on I am no longer experiencing the daily pain or morning
stiffness or the difficulty in climbing the stairs. In fact, I am back to exercising at the gym 3 times a week!
About 6 weeks ago I also started giving the gel to my Jack Russell, Candy who had been diagnosed as having
arthritis in her rear right knee – she had to be carried everywhere, not even being able to manage the back doorstep,
let alone the stairs! Now she has her bounce back & is joining us with our other dog for daily walks again on the
beach. Another benefit to this is the avoidance of a recommended operation which would have cost £400! From 5pm
in the evening she pesters me until she has been given her daily dose of Forever Freedom aloe gel – a dog’s instinct
maybe in knowing what is good for her?
We have both also in the last couple of weeks started using a new Forever Living Product – Aloe MSM Gel, which
gets rubbed in daily, so far, so good – the 2 together seem to be a great combination!
I must say that, generally, I feel better overall as a result of taking this daily tonic – I bore this out, having gone on
holiday for a week & forgetting the gel, not only did my knee start playing up again, but I didn’t have the same
amounts of energy or general feeling of wellness until I returned & got back to my “daily dosage” again. I have also
for the last couple of years suffered quite badly from sinusitis and am, in fact, awaiting an operation. Before taking
aloe vera, every cold I got would develop into sinusitis & require anti-biotic, now, although I have had a couple of
colds they have not been as severe and required no medication.
My mother is now taking the aloe vera gel daily and using the gelly externally hoping to help a rare condition she has
called necrobiosis lipoidica. I will let you know how she gets on with it.
I hope this might be of some help to any others who have experienced the pain of arthritis.

CONTACT US ON 08134092203 (CALL), 09081232794 (WHATSAPP).

WEIGHT LOSS!!!! ARTHRITIS!!!!! INFERTILITY!!!!!, DIABETES!!!!! HYPERTENSION!!!! STRETCH MARKS!!!! ALL COULD BE GONE WITHIN THE LIMITED SPACE IN TIME. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THE TIME IS HERE TO BE REDEEMED
Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2015
We often complain of not losing weight after trying so much. Do you know we indulge in certain habits which only makes us accumulate body fat? Some or more of the below listed factors may hinder losing weight:

- Sleeping Too Little or Sleeping Too Much
- Not Drinking Enough Water
- Skipping Main Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Drinking Soda
- Eating Junks
- Avoiding Exercise
- Eating Unbalanced Diet
Are you in the category of people the above listed factors are referring to or do you know someone these factors refer to Then ask us for your assistance on how to get your C9, FIT1&2 and any other assistance relating to maintaining healthy lifestyle.
Contact me on 09081232794(Whatsapp) or 08134092203(call). To help you manage your weight loss scheme using our natural supplement

Re: Manage Your Health And Size With Natural Supplement by Horekpeyhemeen: 3:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Dear Friend,
If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.
Why did I say that?
Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:
Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.
Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.
Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.
Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.
Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”
Well, if any of these situations relates to you, then you are NOT alone and I know how you feel.
It is NOT your Fault!
I'm sure you might have tried a lot of things in an attempt to get rid of your Ugly Fat and The Result Were Always The Same. No Success! Nothing To Show For It. And you probably have been wondering why they never worked for you and maybe even blame yourself for not making it work...but not to worry anymore as this is about to change everything!
Detoxification is a key body function involving the elimination of metabolic waste and other toxins via the eliminatory organs- the skin and kidneys and especially the liver. As much of about 80% of all chemical processes that go on in your body involve detoxification activities and modern day living has led to an increased exposure to toxins.
As well as the toxic by-products of our own metabolism, we are faced with toxins in what we eat and drink, as well as from alcohol, cigarettes, medical drugs, cosmetics, household cleaning products, not to mention pollution and environmental poisons.

When our parents were growing up, they were not exposed to a lot of toxic threats that invade us today. Hence it was much more easier for them to live longer without some of the life threatening diseases that combats us today.
Accumulation of some of these toxic materials in our body have hitherto affected several natural body functions especially those that have a thing or two to do with our ability to reproduce (Fertility).
For lasting solution, get slimming pack of FIT 1 to reduce body fats. 30kg body reduction guatanteed. (#52,000)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A 2016 Bride? Do Not Miss This. / A Youth Body In Port Harcourt Visits Orphanage With Food Items. / Made In USA Foreign Spices For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.