Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Root My Gionee M2mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root My Gionee M2mini (680 Views)

Help!how Do I Unbrick My Gionee M2mini. / Help On How To Root Gionee M2mini / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root My Gionee M2mini by Kings26(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls can anyone here have an idea of how i can root my gionee m2mini? I've tried Framaroot, kingsroot, iroot all to no avail. Pls i urgently need it so my subcription wont be wasted like that. Thank you for the help.
Re: How To Root My Gionee M2mini by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kings26:
Pls can anyone here have an idea of how i can root my gionee m2mini? I've tried Framaroot, kingsroot, iroot all to no avail. Pls i urgently need it so my subcription wont be wasted like that. Thank you for the help.
Hello bro planning on getting this phone soon pls can place some screenshots of the phone...any cons?
*sorry I deviated from ur question
Re: How To Root My Gionee M2mini by slimmyjimmy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
kushstalin:

Hello bro planning on getting this phone soon pls can place some screenshots of the phone...any cons?
Kings26:
kushstalin:

please bruh kan u share d picx of the phone!
Re: How To Root My Gionee M2mini by Kings26(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2015
kushstalin:

My brother i just counterbalanced my gionee p2 with this gionee m2mini so far i've not enjoyed the phone. People keep saying the phone is wonderful. If i can be able to root the phone, then i can give it a 5 star rating.
Re: How To Root My Gionee M2mini by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Kings26:

My brother i just counterbalanced my gionee p2 with this gionee m2mini so far i've not enjoyed the phone. People keep saying the phone is wonderful. If i can be able to root the phone, then i can give it a 5 star rating.
kk, can u post some screenshots and have u solved the storage probs?

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Buy! / Whatsapp Adds Wikipedia Search Engine To Its Latest Feature Updates / How To Know If Your Facebook Account Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.