Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? (2440 Views)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? by yeswecan(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2009
bawomolo:

prostitution is fine as long as the woman/man does it on their own will and a love-vendor isn't involved.

bawomolo:

oh cut it, is eating high cholesterol foods wrong since it affects God's temple? Whether you think prostitution is right or wrong doesn't give you the right to criminalize.

I did not criminalize prostitution if thats what you meant. I gave a normal view, i think it is wrong both in the sight of man.

Your look ridiculous trying to support prostitution as a decent profession, well, I am sure you will also find it cool if your mum or your sister is into the profession. I am not taking it personal am trying to bring out something because; most diasporic Nigerians have this irritating habit of trying to be someone else. I won’t be surprise if you also think Gay is just fine.

Bawomolo you are a Nigerian, please stop acting like an uncivilized American
Re: Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? by huxley(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2009
yeswecan:

I did not criminalize prostitution if thats what you meant. I gave a normal view, i think it is wrong both in the sight of man.

Your look ridiculous trying to support prostitution as a decent profession, well, I am sure you will also find it cool if your mum or your sister is into the profession. I am not taking it personal am trying to bring out something because; most diasporic Nigerians have this irritating habit of trying to be someone else. I won’t be surprise if you also think Gay is just fine.

Bawomolo you are a Nigerian, please stop acting like an uncivilized American

The vacuity in this post is simply staggering. To say something is wrong, you must be prepared to show why it is wrong.  But you seem to be incapable to demonstrating why it is wrong. 

Looks like you are one of those whose heads is bury deep in the cesspit that is religion.  Your inabilty to justify your position is testament to your brainwashedness, thus leaving you incapable of any consistent cognitive position.
Re: Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? by esensed: 12:21pm On May 08, 2009
Hello

all posters, dont waste your time reasoning with Huxley and his likes,
simply give the word of God and late him/her read and let the Spirit do the work of conviction, arguing only wastes your time, energy. Spiritual things can never be understood by athiest but they can always scoff at it.

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]POST THE WORD ONLY[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? by yeswecan(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2009
huxley:

The vacuity in this post is simply staggering. To say something is wrong, you must be prepared to show why it is wrong. But you seem to be incapable to demonstrating why it is wrong.

Looks like you are one of those whose heads is bury deep in the cesspit that is religion. Your inabilty to justify your position is testament to your brainwashedness, thus leaving you incapable of any consistent cognitive position.

So whatever God mandates as bad must be bad, correct? What about these:

1) Exodus 21: 17 "Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.

2) Deut 22: 28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Should these commandments from God be obeyed?

This is supposed to be the religion segment of NL. I can see, you think it’s normal to curse your parents or to rape a virgin. Death in the BIBLE means everlasting death (hell).
Re: Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? by yeswecan(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2009
No Biblica law goes against human law or that of nature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Serpo: The Zeta Reticuli Exchange 1 / DO NOT MISS THIS: THE MYSTERIES OF PRAYER REVEALED PART(1) / True Or False! Biblical Goliath Skull Found In A Tomb Near Jerusalem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.