Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) (1043 Views)

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) by kikelom0(f): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
American reality TV Star is receiving quite some backlash once again after she uploaded a video of herself giving a tour of her million dollar closet to her app/site.

The tour starts off with her giving a tour of her shoe closet, and then switching up to do a tour of her actual closet.

I actually watched the video myself (hence where I got the pictures) and nna mehn, it was VAIN!

The comments I've been reading about the video have been harsh and I've been able to draw some for your viewing pleasure, enjoy!

More photos + comments after the jump:

More photos and comments are in the source.

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/kylie-jenner-gets-serious-backlash-for.html

Re: Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) by galadima77(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
So who's going to click on that link?

U should knw i did get to Nairaland through somebody's blog!
Re: Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Kylie Jenner Gets Serious Backlash For Giving A Tour Of Her Closet (photos) by officialnaija: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2015
galadima77:
So who's going to click on that link?

U should knw i did get to Nairaland through somebody's blog!

Ah ah but oga what do you want her to do? Nairaland only accepts 4 attachments in each post. Is she a magician?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Big Men Flashing Money In My Face — Tiwa Savage / 5 Nigerian Artists Who Failed To Release An Album In 2015 / Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.