Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp (829 Views)

Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / From Tunisia With Bitter Tales: Deportees Recount Ordeal / nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2009
Hey my ppl, i want to get the ROAD map to tunisia from liberia!

Help!!!
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by Okanran(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2009
grin grin grin

Guy, u dey joke abi u dey play undecided

Moderators, are u on strike This section needs serious clean up.
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by platinumnk(f): 6:25pm On May 06, 2009
thrash this thread and the OP angry angry
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2009
Okanran:

grin grin grin

Guy, u dey joke abi u dey play undecided

Moderators, are u on strike This section needs serious clean up.

come e be like say u like play well well oh! this site nor be for children? abi u be 16yrs na truth moderator talk this site needs clean up for play play doll like you. u are better be serious or nor just talk
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by Okanran(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2009
ztyle:

Hey my ppl, i want to get the ROAD map to tunisia from liberia!

Help!!!

ztyle:

come e be like say u like play well well oh! this site nor be for children? abi u be 16yrs na truth moderator talk this site needs clean up for play play doll like you. u are better be serious or nor just talk

U currently high on expired dope right First off, this is Romance section! Pray tell, how does ur twaddle correlate with romance

Gimmie an intellectual answer and maybe, just maybe I'll help u out! wink
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by nana(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2009
looooool
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2009
Okanran:

U currently high on expired dope right First off, this is Romance section! Pray tell, how does ur twaddle correlate with romance

Gimmie an intellectual answer and maybe, just maybe I'll help u out! wink

Thank God that u are educated, now we can begin to reason alike, well the twaddle may not correlate with romance, but all the same i wanted an urgently response to a pressing need, and i know that people are more interested in sex so i choose this section to get a faster response! so can u help now?
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2009
Nana shocked
where have u been?
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2009
Thank God that u are educated, now we can begin to reason alike, well the twaddle may not correlate with romance, but all the same i wanted an urgently response to a pressing need, and i know that people are more interested in sex so i choose this section to get a faster response! so can u help now?

lmao!!!
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by platinumnk(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2009
ztyle:

NL got some frealy ppl! looooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by bluespice(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2009
same nana where have u been hiding? shocked
ztyle:

undecided
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by Okanran(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2009
ztyle:

now we can begin to reason alike

shocked  

I reject that in Jesus name, infact I jump and pass! tongue Me I nor dey create wrong topic 4 wrong section, as regards ur question. . . whatever happened to Google
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2009
Okanran:

shocked

I reject that in Jesus name, infact I jump and pass! tongue Me I nor dey create wrong topic 4 wrong section, as regards ur question. . . whatever happened to Google

Rotflmao!
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by nana(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2009
Hey people! Been around,NL just aint on my list of 'most visited sites' @ the moment. Should be more active as from 27th of May sha.
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by tkb417(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2009
Nana
okiz.

Bluespice
i could sue u for plagiarism u know grin

OP
what do u need the map for? grin
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2009
Okanran:

shocked  

See this Guy oh! shocked u dey on drugs, i think say u responsible b4 oh! na waitin u dey jump pass or reject, abi them tell u say i nor see google b4 i come here know know too know. na jesus u take dey play abi u think say here na for children, u neva here say them dey use uncommon things to get common result- guy nor make me vex oh!  angry
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by leoleo: 7:11pm On May 06, 2009
May be he is asking for the road map from his Liberia to his gal's Tunisia.
Please any body that has ever seen ztyle's gally Tunisia should kindly direct him

Thanks

@ztyle, i dey try help you beg them
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by Okanran(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2009
ztyle:

See this Guy oh! shocked u dey on drugs, i think say u responsible b4 oh! na waitin u dey jump pass or reject, abi them tell u say i nor see google b4 i come here know know too know. na jesus u take dey play abi u think say here na for children, u neva here say them dey use uncommon things to get common result- guy nor make me vex oh! angry

Ever heard of laplace transformation I think ur own case can aptly be termed D’ MUMU LAPLACE!

Instead wey u go (lahun) confess sey u nor get dough to order the map from those link site for Google u come hia begin yarn dust. If u vex werrin u go do? Abi u nor see my user-id ni?
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2009
leoleo:

May be he asking for the road map from his Liberia to his gal's Tunisia.
Please any body that has ever seen ztyle's gally Tunisia should kindly direct him

Thanks

@ztyle, i dey try help you beg them

Oh! you too u just want to creat awareness or trying to talk, am just confused,  come make una nor dey fall my hand i know say una know the road make una give me the map b4 i vex angry angry angry angry angry abi una wan tell me say na me be the 1st person to wan ply this road?
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by ztyle(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2009
Okanran:

Ever heard of laplace transformation I think ur own case can aptly be termed D’ MUMU LAPLACE!

Instead wey u go (lahun) confess sey u nor get dough to order the map from those link site for Google u come hia begin yarn dust. If u vex werrin u go do? Abi u nor see my user-id ni?

Guy u don dey talk sense small small, the drugs don dey expire for ur system, well i don confess, give me the link form google make i discharge commot for this room. but nor try cause me again oh or, ? ur id dey scare person? if i vex u nor go wan stay.
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by MaiSuya(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2009
KAI!! if NL no carry laff kill person. . . grin grin grin
Re: I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp by leoleo: 10:14am On May 07, 2009
Mai Suya:

KAI!! if NL no carry laff kill person. . . grin grin grin
Then you go use rife knife kill the person, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Personal Security / Genuine Travelling Help Needed / Travelling With Antimalaria And Antiboitics To Germany; Is It A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.