Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. (4228 Views)

We Buy Accident,problematic Vehicles,cars,bus,trucks,car Scraps And Your Abandon / ⚙ ~European Vehicle History& Vin Look-up/Plate For Used/Tokunbo Vehicle⚙ / Price For Used Mercedes Benz C250/C240 2010 And 2009 Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have been buying cars/bus/trucks with loaded used items shipped to Nigeria for close to two decades now.I feel i should extend my operational base to Nairaland customers.You can let me have your list of items and i will send the price quote based on your preference or specification.

I have bought different power generators/beauty appliances,sportwears of NIKE/ADIDAS/PUMA etc,sometimes i can get the supply of teddy bears, Deep freezers,Jeans wears,european and USA car parts ranging from engines,lights,fenders,bumpers of cars.

If you are buying a car or have bought and you need assistance/helping hand to get it shipped to you in Nigeria or any other country from Europe,USA and Asia you can aswell contact me.I am based in France but do travel to other countries often for business.

I can help locate and buy new products as well,this depends on your interest.Some of what i buy is mini solar light etc.

If you have goods you want me to help you collect at any location and ship it to you in Lagos - Nigeria it costs just 4euro/Kilo,USA charges depends on where the goods are.I can look at the possibility of delivering your goods outside lagos at a slightly higher cost.

Kindly call for enquiry and further negotiation on whatever may interest you. (+33605670366 call & whatsapp)/Lagos partner's contact. +23408055616073 Email-naijabuy@yahoo.com

My name is Ayo .. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have this Honda Shuttle for sale at give away price- - Contact me if you are interested.

Year 1996

207,000 Kilometre with good maintenace

Seven seater

Factory fitted a/c

Air bags & alloy wheels

Power steering

Automatic Gear

Vehicle is very clean both interior and exterior

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Legendbaba1:
How much is dis shuttle car

Kindly send me an email Sir.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
successinlife:

Kindly send me an email Sir.

Well, I think it is better to put the price here for all to see,it goes for 850,000 Naira.to be Lagos cleared with authentic documents.For further discussion please send me an email.Thanks
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks so far for the interest shown for this car,thanks for your call and mails,i hope to conclude a deal of the car soon.

Here is my new offer

Toyota Previa

1999 Model

Power Steering

Back Hassle

Factory fitted a/c

163,000km

Mini coolbox

Automatic geer & alloy wheels

Clean interior & exterior

Best offer price of 900,000

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
If you are bicycle dealer,contact me for deals.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
HYUNDAI GENERATOR

Contact by email or call, naijabuy@yahoo.com/+33751434919

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Good day, the Honda Shuttle is sold,i will upload the picture here whenever it arrives lagos.Trying to load and send it to the owner in Lagos.
If you need any European stuffs contact here and i will give my lagos reresentative contact and details.

Here is a Volkswagen Passat,

2002 Model
Automatic gear
Power steering and Alloye wheel
Factory fitted A/C
Clean in and out

Contact me if you are interested.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Please how much is the vw and let's see mother views of the car
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 3:06am On Nov 08, 2015
Eyiolawigbenga:
Please how much is the vw and let's see mother views of the car

Good day Sir,

This car is sold.I sold it here(upland) to a beninois,i can only look for a similar brand.Thanks for your interest.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Good day all and happy weekend.I am negotiating a peugeot 607 silver colour and possibly another Honda shuttle,people like Honda shuttle because it is a wagon and i know some states in Nigeria use it for transport and few large family use it as well.I will post the pictures as soon as i am through with the owners.God bless.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
successinlife:
Good day all and happy weekend.I am negotiating a peugeot 607 silver colour and possibly another Honda shuttle,people like Honda shuttle because it is a wagon and i know some states in Nigeria use it for transport and few large family use it as well.I will post the pictures as soon as i am through with the owners.God bless.

I could not reach a good price bergain with the 607 seller but was able to deposit for the Honda Shuttle,It is far from me,i will go to pick it by month end and upload the picture.I have to buy few things to load the vehicle.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2015
I have this Tokunbo Volvo V40 for sale. Price 650K

Year 99

Automatic gear

Factory fitted a/c

Alloy wheel

Leather seat

Contact me if you are interested.Tel-+33751434919 Email- naijabuy@yahoo.com

Note-transaction is done with a physical person right there in Nigeria in his office as a civil servant,advance half payment is documented with receipt.While final half payment is done as soon as the car is on the sea.Nobody sends money to me. I have bought and sold uncountable cars but just want to change my mode of operation of buying what somebody want instead of buying and have to park a car without anyone attending to it cause i am not there.Still have cars unsold in Nigeria. Talk to me and lets reach a deal.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year all. God blessings be sufficient for us all in 2016. Thank God for his grace,power and favour that saw us through 2015.

We have this very clean Sharan for sell...

There are two ways to own it.Price is 850K. Either you pay 500K and clear it yourself with documents in your name or you deposit 500K and claim your vehicle with 350K balance on arrival.

Call- 08055616073 - for more info,more picture on demand.

Year 1996

Manual gear

215k Km

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Volkswagen Sharan 1999 Model

5 seat avaible but it is a 7 seater

Power steering

A/C

Very good engine,clean in & out.

Call 08055616073 for more information. Another white coloured sharan is also available for sell.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2016
For mini budget Europe car,bus ,truck and equipment deals call - - 08055616073
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 1:52am On Jan 11, 2016
http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/908679960.htm?ca=12_s , this is the sharan i posted for sale here.It may be sold tomorrow.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Volkswagen Sharan 98 model

Power Steering

Central lock

Manual gear

Airconditioning

Seven seater

Clean vehicle in and out/ alloy wheels.

Call - 08055616073

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
The silver coloured Sharan is sold,if you are interested in the white coloured Sharan kindly call 08055616073

I will post another interesting offer as soon as i get one. God bless.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
This Honda shuttle is already available for sale,kindly contact the owner on 08111021067

Honda shuttle 3 role seats or what we call 7 seaters

Automatic gear

Alloy wheels

Power steering

Full factory fitted A/C

Sound engine,confirmed honda allah engine.

Below is the pics.

CALL - 08111021067

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
This clean Nissan Pathfinder is available for sale

American specs

Automativ gear

Full factory fitted a/c

Alloy wheels

Contact 08111021067

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by otedola1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well Don Boss
successinlife:
I have been buying cars/bus/trucks with loaded used items shipped to Nigeria for close to two decades now.I feel i should extend my operational base to Nairaland customers.You can let me have your list of items and i will send the price quote based on your preference or specification.

I have bought different power generators/beauty appliances,sportwears of NIKE/ADIDAS/PUMA etc,sometimes i can get the supply of teddy bears, Deep freezers,Jeans wears,european car parts ranging from engines,lights,fenders,bumpers of european cars.

If you are buying a car or have bought and you need assistance/helping hand to get it shipped to you in Nigeria from Europe you can aswell contact me.I am based in France but do travel to neighbouring european countries often for business.

I can help locate and buy new products as well,this depends on your interest.Some of what i buy is mini solar light,i will post some pictures soon.

If you have a family member or you want me to help you collect your goods and ship it to you in Lagos - Nigeria it costs just 4euro/Kilo.I can look at the possibility of delivering your goods outside lagos at a slightly higher cost.

Kindly call for enquiry and further negotiation on whatever may interest you. +33605670366 /Lagos partner's contact. +23408055616073 Email-naijabuy@yahoo.com

My name is Ayo .. God bless us all.
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2016
otedola1:
Well Don Boss

Thanks,I will get back to you,stiill in cold far away in Montreal.I will be back after north america hussle.Cheers
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 5:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Super clean Mitsubushi Carisma

Manual Gear

Factory Fitted a/c

Alloy wheels

1998 Model

Contact 08111021067

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by otedola1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
OK Sir, my regard 2 d family
successinlife:

Thanks,I will get back to you,stiill in cold far away in Montreal.I will be back after north america hussle.Cheers
Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
I have been away for few months,North pole,Naija and even South East Asia.Home is home though,even though we are not getting it right yet.

I have a proposal for this Excellent tipper and i try to upload the pics here.God bless our hussles.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
I have this Mitsubishi Canter for sale,contact Me for more details. It is of 2005 model.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Toyota Dyns 1986 model.Engine runs good,this vehicle covered 800+ kilometres without stress.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 2:23am On May 08, 2016
Please contact me for used and new canoe boat engines.I have some offers but i need knowledge from people that knows much on it.you can whatsapp me on +33605670366 thanks.

Re: Contact Me For Used Items,cars/bus/trucks-brand Wears,Gen & Home Appliances Etc. by successinlife: 1:22pm On May 17, 2016
Good day all,you need something like this,smaller or bigger. call or whatsapp me on +33605670366 ----

Infinity QX4 ,2002 model,i got this for a client.

More blessings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

©©©©©©© Tokunbo 2007 Ford F150 Harley Davidson At N4.5m / Sold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Sharp Infiniti Q45t Touring Edition Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.