Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Chelsea slump: These players can help - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea slump: These players can help (1464 Views)

Between These Players, Who Can Run Faster With The Ball / Jose Mourinho Says Injured Man Utd Players Can Rest During International Break / What Messi Did To These Players Will Suprise& Great Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea slump: These players can help by vision2050: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2015
It is no more a news that Chelsea and Jose Mourinho are experience the worst season having lost more than nine games this season. but why did Mourinho let these players leave?Players that could have help him in this trying time: This are Chelsea best eleven
1. Cech
One of the best goalkeeper in the world of soccer, Petr Cech is a loyalist to Chelsea, having served the club for more than ten Years, but this season Jose let him leave unceremoniously to a rival club. Cech have been making wave at Arsenal, His stunning save against Bayern Munich in Champion league catch the attention of many. No 1

2. Ryan Betrand
After making his debut in 2012 Champions League final, many tip Betrand to become Chelsea Legend but the reverse was the case under Mourinho, Betrand was not giving time under Jose, he was sent on loan to Southampton. Where he won the best left back in England premier league last season. For Azilicuepta , Azilicuepta should play right back.

3. Ashel Cole
You call him second goal keeper, you are not far from the truth, after making a controversial move from Arsenal to Chelsea, he won many major trophy with Chelsea. One of the Mourinho best player during his first reign but the second coming of Mourinho sent Cole packing. Substitute

4. David Luiz
His dazzling hair make him the fans favourite, he can play more than one position, as a central back, right back or defensive midfielder, very good in tackling, no nonsense defender, no doubt why PSG bag him for €50m. He can be useful in this presence moment as Matic fail to click, while Fabregas is fading.

5. Kenneth Omerou
Afcon winner, he kept drogba and Co. quiet during Afcon 2013. He help Nigeria won the cup, he is one of the outstanding player in the tournament along with Obaabona. But Jose don't believe in young lad. A replacement for Terry

6. Oriol Romeo
Former Barcelona player, very intelligent, he could have been the best replacement for Matic.

7. Kelvin Debruyne
I won't talk much on him, every one know that, this is the biggest mistake Mourinho made. He would be biting his finger now. Very versatile player, he has a good eye for good. A regret for Chelsea, Kelvin I wish you don't go. He is the best premier league player so far this season. He scored a winning goal for Man city against Sevilla in UCL. Mourinho will regret this for life. There are some players you won't bother to sell no matter how such player weep or want to go. A replacement for Hazard

8. Frank Lampard
Chelsea best players for decade, top goal scorer , his goals is over 200 for Chelsea , a remarkable one for midfielder, He won Mourinho first Premier league against Bolton in 2005 with his stunning brace. Mourinho ego make Lampard leave unceremoniously. He now play his trade at MLS. A replacement for Oscar

9. Lukaku
Very strong with left leg, have eye for goal, he can cause defenders all sorts of problems. Many tip him to be the next drogba after his successful loans at Westbrom and Everton where he scored 17 and 14 league goals respectively. His problem start with Mourinho when he missed a penalty kick against Bayern Munich in Uefa Super Cup. During his first spell at Everton, Chelsea have a goal drought because of old player like Eto, Ba and Toress, Lukaku scored for fun Mourinho fail to recalled him. I don't know what he did to hurt mourinho that making him hate the lad that much . I think that Penalty he missed. A replacement for Costa, I know Costa is a good player but his aggressiveness do cost Chelsea many time e.g 3 banned

10. Juan Mata
The first and only along with Toress to won world cup, European cup , Europa and Champions League. Mata is the best Chelsea player for two successive seasons but he warm the bench for Mourinho,when ask why he bench Mata, he said mata don't do his defensive duties that Oscar is more effective in No. 10, now Oscar is overuse, not a starter anymore. Mourinho you can't expect a player to score, make assist, run to collect pass and still expect him to defend. what is the work of defender? Ronaldo, Messi how many time did you see them defend? Mata now play his trade with Man united, after Matial, Mata is the best player in United this season. His flick pass for smalling against Southampton catch my eye. A replacement for Pedro

11. Eva Caneiro
Why sacking this hardworking Doctor shey Mourinho tossed her ni? he wan date her ni? She no gree? many unanswered question. Abi what is the fuss against her for doing her job. The moment this woman left Chelsea, their problems erupted. A glory left. That Doctor is like a Ark of Convernant.

others

Toress- Two stunning goals against Madrid during his second debut can't be forgotten.

Solanke- more than 36goals for U-21 last season, why don't he (Mourinho) give him chance.

Piazon- A forgotten one.

I think it is time for Mourinho to leave after Stoke lose. The bad you do is more than good. I don't see you as the best manager Chelsea ever have. Dmattieo is best manager because he gave us the Uefa Champions League we all crave for.

NB; Don't mind my grammar.
Re: Chelsea slump: These players can help by Mekky05(m): 3:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Spot on! But lemme ask you Op, did you also have this same idea/thoughts as at last season when Chelsea was shining and won 2 trophies? Or is it cause "things have fallen apart"??
Re: Chelsea slump: These players can help by rottennaija(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2015
OP, I would agree on just a few on the list, most notably, the doctor. consider the following points
1. Eva Caneiro.
this is not denying of the fact that Chelsea players really did like the doctor. this is evident by their reaction after the doctor was demoted and eventually sacked. In their first match of the season, Chelsea was still good, even as good as they were last season. Forget the fact that they drew the match but they were still good.
Immediately after the saga with the doctor, the team flatline, there was no more passion, hazard faded and so with the rest of the team. i believe that they were silently protesting the sacking of their doctor and from then on, things went sideways.

2. Petr Cech
In all fairness to Begovic, he is a good keep and he tries a lot making saves your would consider impossible. But in reality, he is not the kind of Keeper you expect a champion to have a first choice for a long time. He is this type of keep that in a typical tension filled match where you have say 10 opportunities to concede, he will save 5 and let 5 in. In the current condition chelsea is facing, you need a keep like cech or courtous that can help you maintain a 1 goal lead or keep that match at 2-1 or save you from a match you would have lost.

I would not really blame the manager or the board for letting cech go. I had to leave as chelsea had courtous. With begovic standing in occasionally wouldnt really be much of a problem. It's really unfortunate that Courtous had an injury. I admit that with leadership like cech in place, now that Courtous had an injury, Chelsea would have been in save hands and the backline would have been better organised. But cech had to leave as he was not sure of being first choice.

3. Not all player thrive in morihno chelsea like in other teams, i dont know why. Its only a few players that can succeed in chelsea. that being said, kennet Omeruo, Oriol Romeo, Kelvin Debruyne, Lukaku, Ryan betrand, all are players that thrive in other teams but while they were there in chelsea, they coundnt produce the form they have now. Maybe they were scared or not composed enough, even when most of this players are loaned out, they still cannot impress enough untill they are completely sold out that they can start flourishing.

the likes of matic, lukaku, kelvin debruyne are typical examples to buttress this point. Its only players that are strong headed and have a lot of character like Diego coster that can walk into a chelsea morinho team and have a direct impart. That leads me to this 4th point.

5. For reasons unknown, Chelsea and morinho fail to plan for this present season. they should have solidify the midfield, the defence and the attack. Falling to do that pushed them into a panic buy in the likes of pedro, ramaa baa and falcao. this players are not typical chelsea players and cannot fit into the team well.
Re: Chelsea slump: These players can help by vision2050: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Mekky05:
Spot on! But lemme ask you Op, did you also have this same idea/thoughts as at last season when Chelsea was shining and won 2 trophies? Or is it cause "things have fallen apart"??
Our winning in second half of the last season is not convincing. If not for Hazard. Last season winning is a fluke.
Re: Chelsea slump: These players can help by vision2050: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
rottennaija:
OP, I would agree on just a few on the list, most notably, the doctor.
You said few, okay. The impact of that Doctor cannot be over rule.

(1) (Reply)

Live Stream Egypt VS Nigeria Africa Cup Of Nations 3/29/2016 / Help Identify This Sporting Event / JYH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.